Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2013, 18:36   #3421
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
labour lobbied for this
Well I'm against it, if we don't test make up on animals how can I be sure my little poochykins will be safe when I dress him up as an Asian lady boy?

Actually with all the death and suffering to human kind by backing the Iraqi war this pales into insignificance!

It's not as if they will mutate into a wombat of mass destruction is it?
cmonstanley likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-10-2013, 21:02   #3422
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: The Tories

Quote:
labour lobbied for this
They didn't need to, they were in power so could have just done it
Old 15-10-2013, 21:35   #3423
God Member

History of the ban ? a long-fought road to victory they did
Old 16-10-2013, 07:27   #3424
God Member

here comes another U-turn Care cost u-turn: Elderly and vulnerable WILL be forced to sell their homes to fund care - Mirror Online
Old 16-10-2013, 07:32   #3425
Beacon of light

so you have kicked the idea of 'discussion' into the long grass, and gone back to the easy option of cut and paste of sensationalist headlines. Nothing new there then.
Margaret Pilkington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 12:03   #3426
God Member

nobodies been debating, im still waiting.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:49   #3427
Beacon of light

We have been discussing(endlessly and for ages), but you only know how to cut and paste.
I suggest that you take up the excellent suggestion made by Less
here
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...-61093-14.html
Post 204.
Old 16-10-2013, 17:26   #3428
God Member

on this thread and other threads ive debated my case with facts and figures with the replies of your talking rubbish just because it doesn't suit other peoples agendas and ideology. I cut and paste to back up my theories. like one theory everytime the tories are in power your standard of living falls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 996008_10151648423512411_642672982_n.jpg (65.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 16-10-2013, 17:28   #3429
Resting in Peace

The Mirror on lineStop it off you'll have me wetting my pants again
Old 16-10-2013, 17:31   #3430
Resting in Peace

Quote:
on this thread and other threads ive debated my case with facts and figures with the replies of your talking rubbish just because it doesn't suit other peoples agendas and ideology. I cut and paste to back up my theories. like one theory everytime the tories are in power your standard of living falls
Every time Labour are in power our economy disintegrates, and takes a full parliament to try and put their screw ups right
Old 16-10-2013, 17:35   #3431
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You couldn't debate the cost of a we dram never mind anything else, the only thing you ever do is read the Guardian then put the like in, a no brain excuse for the pitiful specimen you are
Old 16-10-2013, 18:17   #3432
God Member

when labour are in the standard of living for the working class rises fact you know im right give me the facts figures and statistics to prove otherwise...
Old 16-10-2013, 18:59   #3433
Resting in Peace

Quote:
when labour are in the standard of living for the working class rises fact you know im right give me the facts figures and statistics to prove otherwise...
y
I've actually lived through to many false Labour dawns, its very very easy to lift the standard of living, millions of people do it every day, its only when they wake up and smell the coffee that they realize this higher standard of living has been achieved by massive debt, anybody can ride around in a Roller smoking Havana cigars, the only problem is you have to give it back the day the bubble bursts, which usually happens the morning after a Labour government leaves office, its just a little like a bloke who farts in a lift then looks at everybody else as if he ain't the one who's made the smell, and believe me there's always a real nasty smell hanging over Britain for years after the demise of a Labour Government. the only way to achieve stability is by steady economic growth something Labour have never managed, its always borrow today for short term prosperity and sod tomorrow we won't be around to pay the bill, remember the not left on the treasury desk when labour were removed in 2010 sorry theres no money left we've spent it all
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 19:15   #3434
God Member

but that's where your wrong remember this BBC NEWS | Politics | Tories 'to match Labour spending'
Old 16-10-2013, 19:20   #3435
Beacon of light

And what did the ONS say when Labour were in the hot seat...presiding over a train wreck of the economy....allowing unfettered borrowing to support this standard of living you are banging on about(I certainly didn't notice a rise in my standard of living - maybe that was because dear Gordon doubled my tax bill)....what was it Gordon said 'No more Boom and Bust'...and let me think who was it said 'there's no money left'
Who was it put the useless FSA in to monitor the practices of the banks?

Politicians? Parties? They are all the same. Not in it for what they can do for you and me, they could n't give two hoots about us...just in it to make money for themselves and to jump on the gravy train when their time at the POW is over.

They tell us what they think we want to hear but do absolutely nothing about the problems that the country is battling. Words...just words...they mean nothing without positive and decisive action.
We haven't got a man in any political party that has the gumption and the cojones it takes to be a leader.

Take off those red tinted specs and look around...the parties(all of them in equal measure) are guilty for the mess this country is in.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..