Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2012, 18:27   #1126
Resting in Peace

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
i found this out of order

Your being so condescending to people who arnt hard drug users when you wernt commenting it was turning into a decent disscusion with people asking questions and getting answers no name calling but as soon as the accy web mafia come back on its all name calling and not giving peoples opinions a thought because they are full of drugs.

You are a cretin

You were named by someone i work with when asked if i use accy web i said 'yes but theres some people on there if you dont agree with them you just get called and bullied if they did that in real life i bet they would be ashamed of themselves' and my colleague said was and i quote 'yes like that jaysay'
The bit I find hard to believe is you actually work
Old 15-03-2012, 18:32   #1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
The bit I find hard to believe is you actually work

See there you go making assumptions across a keyboard i work hard have a good career pay a **** load in tax dont do drugs but i have an opinion which if its not the same as yours you have to try belittle me. If someone in the pub had a difference of opinion to you would you start just calling them names and speak to them like they are the lowest of the low or would you listen to them and discuss it. You are a pathetic keyboard warrior who gets his kicks from ganging up oer the internet
Old 15-03-2012, 18:35   #1128
Resting in Peace

Quote:
See there you go making assumptions across a keyboard i work hard have a good career pay a **** load in tax dont do drugs but i have an opinion which if its not the same as yours you have to try belittle me. If someone in the pub had a difference of opinion to you would you start just calling them names and speak to them like they are the lowest of the low or would you listen to them and discuss it. You are a pathetic keyboard warrior who gets his kicks from ganging up oer the internet
Believe me I would say to your face exactly what I say on here, without any problem what so ever, I don'y need to hide behind a screen name
Old 15-03-2012, 18:41   #1129

Quote:
Believe me I would say to your face exactly what I say on here, without any problem what so ever, I don'y need to hide behind a screen name

Not just to my face to everybodies i see it all the time someone says something you dont agree with and its like they are scum your an embarrassment to yourself sat there waiting for someone to bully. Why cant you have a decent disscsion on here.

and before you say it dont say 'cos of idiots like you' because i was perfectly nice up until now when posing questions and opinions but if i had a point i was ignored or abused for being an addict
Old 15-03-2012, 18:44   #1130
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
oh I don't know, I found it quite refreshing comedy, just for that however:

I wonder what Mandela thinks about it?

I don't think it's that funny to be honest - is it laughing at Mandela?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 18:48   #1131
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Not just to my face to everybodies i see it all the time someone says something you dont agree with and its like they are scum your an embarrassment to yourself sat there waiting for someone to bully. Why cant you have a decent disscsion on here.

and before you say it dont say 'cos of idiots like you' because i was perfectly nice up until now when posing questions and opinions but if i had a point i was ignored or abused for being an addict
Ya your rep count says so
Old 15-03-2012, 18:53   #1132
JFT96

I would have thought he found the situation amusing.
It depends on your point of view, I find the idea that a great man such as Nelson Mandela would stoop to this is ridiculous. I do not believe it demeaning and as it was broadcasted on the BBC, the politically correct channel, they must have found it okay to broadcast.
It is similar to the U2 joke that was on the first series, which is closer to the truth than you think!
Of course if you want to take offence then I cannot help you.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 18:54   #1133
Senior Member+

Quote:

Jaysay has already stated he thinks there is no debate about legalising these drugs and that all people who take them are idiots! This is his view and I don't think any of us will change that view at his time of life!
Old 15-03-2012, 18:54   #1134
JFT96

Speaking of jokes about drugs:
Brass Eye 1997

Old 15-03-2012, 18:57   #1135
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Jaysay has already stated he thinks there is no debate about legalising these drugs and that all people who take them are idiots! This is his view and I don't think any of us will change that view at his time of life!
You wouldn't have change my view when I was 21, let alone now, stupidity is stupidity whenever it rears its head
Old 15-03-2012, 19:16   #1136
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
I would have thought he found the situation amusing.
It depends on your point of view, I find the idea that a great man such as Nelson Mandela would stoop to this is ridiculous. I do not believe it demeaning and as it was broadcasted on the BBC, the politically correct channel, they must have found it okay to broadcast.
It is similar to the U2 joke that was on the first series, which is closer to the truth than you think!
Of course if you want to take offence then I cannot help you.
I turned this show on briefly and there were loads of jokes about certain celebrities being gay - I thought it was rubbish! And from that point I've never watched it again.

I didn't see the U2 Joke!

I'm not offended but you were offended about my Savile post - isn't it the same issue!
Old 15-03-2012, 19:19   #1137
Senior Member+

Quote:
You wouldn't have change my view when I was 21, let alone now, stupidity is stupidity whenever it rears its head
So are you calling Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Beach Boys stupid? Tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, chocolate are all drugs and all are used by people to make them "feel better!" I just watched a program about children having nearly all their teeth removed because of Sugar - which is a drug! and so on!
Old 15-03-2012, 19:23   #1138
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post

I'm not offended but you were offended about my Savile post - isn't it the same issue!
Yet again I would disagree, Harry and Paul is a comedy show, you were insinuating Jimmy Saville was a child molester. Hardly the same thing

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 15-03-2012 at 19:26.
Old 15-03-2012, 19:45   #1139

Quote:
Ya your rep count says so
OH NO not my rep count grow up you tool do you get some sort of real buzz evertime you and your accy web mates bully someone off the forum
Old 15-03-2012, 20:03   #1140
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Why cant you have a decent disscsion on here.
Perhaps because we all spend too much time on the internet?

I've heard from one recent thread on here that it rots your brain and is almost as addictive as cannabis!

So, that must be true there are even links about it.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..