Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree198Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2014, 20:41   #286
God Member

Re: All The Best To You Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Here's a figure that ain't "bullcrap" ... there are more British muslims serving with the jihadists than there are serving in the British Armed Forces.
i wonder which government will have the balls to decllare them traitors and expell them from or deny them re-entry to the UK

Mind you even if there ever was a government taht was willing to do it Europe would make us take them back and give them backdated benefit money

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-08-2014, 21:01   #287
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
deny them re-entry to the UK
"Re-entry" You're not telling me that they will not be arrested if they return?

You guys must have something like the Canadian "Combating Terrorism Act" ... you know, something that makes it a crime to for a Canadian to go overseas and commit acts of terrorism ... it's even illegal to plan to do so.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 21:16   #288
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Arrested??? They probably wont even deny em Benefits. May upset the Human Rights Brigade.
Old 21-08-2014, 21:29   #289
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
"Re-entry" You're not telling me that they will not be arrested if they return?

You guys must have something like the Canadian "Combating Terrorism Act" ... you know, something that makes it a crime to for a Canadian to go overseas and commit acts of terrorism ... it's even illegal to plan to do so.
by deny them re-entry i mean shoot them on the runway as traitors as they exit the plane .

yeah i know we dont have teh death penalty and if that british terrorist that beheaded that journalist is caught his biggest fear is what channel to watch on sky whilst in prison

i just hope it s a yank marine that catches him they will put a bullet in his head and put him with his pal bin ladenthen give him a trial

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 22-08-2014, 07:14   #290
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Arrested??? They probably wont even deny em Benefits. May upset the Human Rights Brigade.
There's a good chance they may even get a mention in the Queens Honours List, 'for distracting the public's attention away from what our privileged classes have been up to lately'.
cashman likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 10:58   #291
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
There's a good chance they may even get a mention in the Queens Honours List, 'for distracting the public's attention away from what our privileged classes have been up to lately'.

is it treason if you act against the people of your country or only when you go against government ?

just asking because if its also going against teh people then a lot of MPs are guilty of treason as well

Old 22-08-2014, 13:09   #292
Beacon of light

Treason was taken off the statute books in 1998.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 13:40   #293
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Treason was taken off the statute books in 1998.
They only removed the death sentence from it in 1998.
Old 22-08-2014, 14:48   #294
Beacon of light

I thought it had been removed...apologies.
I cannot imagine that there would be much of a deterrent anyway.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 15:49   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i wonder which government will have the balls to decllare them traitors and expell them from or deny them re-entry to the UK
Dream on ... for some reason known only to themselves, the Blair/Brown government repealed the 1945 Treason Act. The reason given was that it was an ancient law and needed to be cleared off the statute books.

P.S. I've just found this exchange of online letters:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...rime_still_exi
cashman likes this.
Lucysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 19:19   #296
God Member

does anyone in government give a straight answer ever or as a first option

its as though the art of a straight answer is removed at council level

either that or they are born withthe inability to provide a straight answer to the actual question asked

Old 22-08-2014, 20:04   #297

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Try living there and working amongst them. Then you will realise that education in a Muslim country is not as you know it.
No argument from me on that one..already stated we need to educate the masses against the radicals and hope the message gets through.....then again

Westboro Baptist Church Home Page
Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan: Knights Party

maybe the education of some Christians leaves a lot to be desired too
Restless likes this.
Old 22-08-2014, 21:01   #298
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
No argument from me on that one..already stated we need to educate the masses against the radicals and hope the message gets through.....then again

Westboro Baptist Church Home Page
Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan: Knights Party

maybe the education of some Christians leaves a lot to be desired too
Perhaps you should have been a bit more specific - these are references to "American Christians", and probably Deep South.
Old 22-08-2014, 21:07   #299
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Re: All The Best To You Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Perhaps you should have been a bit more specific - these are references to "American Christians", and probably Deep South.
They are still 'Christian's' though, extreme Christian's admittedly, but Christian's all the same.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 21:10   #300
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Don't really matter were there from Christian nutters they are simple as.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..