Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree198Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2014, 19:00   #271
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: All The Best To You Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Agree 110% ... spoken like a true Israeli.
Aye Eric, but nobody in power will ever have the balls to do so.
Eric likes this.
Old 20-08-2014, 19:09   #272
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Should they be stopped from doing that?
If so at what point should they be stopped?
What would be your answer to that Neil?
Do you want your children growing up in a Muslim country?
Do you want them to be subject to sharia law?
Do you want them to be forced to follow Islamic doctrines?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 19:12   #273
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Thats only if the little infidels aint been slaughtered.
Old 20-08-2014, 19:15   #274
Beacon of light

Yes, of course.
Old 20-08-2014, 19:17   #275
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats only if the little infidels aint been slaughtered.
Shouldn't think so, the ragheads have a penchant for smally boys & girls.
Old 20-08-2014, 19:35   #276
Beacon of light

Won't a Hollands pie do?
Old 20-08-2014, 19:47   #277
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Aye Eric, but nobody in power will ever have the balls to do so.
Agreed ... if it had been an Israeli journalist, the F-16s would have been airborne 5 minutes after the video aired.
Alan Varrechia likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 19:48   #278
God Member

Quote:
Won't a Hollands pie do?
Nah ... a melton mowbray.
Old 21-08-2014, 00:28   #279
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Nah ... a melton mowbray.
Would that be a hand raised one?
Old 21-08-2014, 09:16   #280
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
For a start this Country needs to start treating everyone here equal. No special help for non nationals. Only English written and spoken in official documents, Government buildings, hospitals etc. If you need an interpreter you bring one (That includes all Welsh road signs taking down - just stupid that).

This is still basically a Christian Country and our society is set around that with holidays etc, no extra time off for other faith school kids, they choose to live here so they follow our holidays - Why should my kids not be allowed extra days off school but a family down the street can?

Anyone speaking out in a violent or incite full way against this Country should be dealt with appropriately. Any organisations, groups, clubs, gangs etc where it happens should be dealt with not ignored. We keep hearing about young people radicalised in schools and religious buildings and it must be dealt with.

Sharia law has nothing to do with this country and should be made illegal, anyone following it or punishing people under it should be locked up.

Stupid things like you can't enter a bank or petrol station in a crash helmet should be changes to with your face covered.

Dump the EU court deciding what we can do in our own Country!

I do think organisations like IS needs stopping now, not a few air strikes doing nothing but boots on the ground total destruction. When you look at rules of engagement in some of the recent conflicts they were stupid. How can we pretend to be civilized when the west is sitting and watching people being killed for not agreeing to someone else's religion? This isn't the middle ages. Killing the oppressors might be barbaric but unfortunately there is no other way to stop people who believe it's an honour to die for your country/cause - it took 2 nukes to make the Japanese realise if they didn't surrender they would suffer total annihilation and they also believed in no surrender and death is honourable.

I could go on but I will probably already be accused of being racist by the do gooder liberal types that have caused all this to be a problem in this country.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:35   #281
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Well i accuse yeh of talking sense Neil, fer once.
yerself and Eric like this.
Old 21-08-2014, 12:22   #282
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
For a start this Country needs to start treating everyone here equal. No special help for non nationals. Only English written and spoken in official documents, Government buildings, hospitals etc. If you need an interpreter you bring one (That includes all Welsh road signs taking down - just stupid that).

This is still basically a Christian Country and our society is set around that with holidays etc, no extra time off for other faith school kids, they choose to live here so they follow our holidays - Why should my kids not be allowed extra days off school but a family down the street can?

Anyone speaking out in a violent or incite full way against this Country should be dealt with appropriately. Any organisations, groups, clubs, gangs etc where it happens should be dealt with not ignored. We keep hearing about young people radicalised in schools and religious buildings and it must be dealt with.

Sharia law has nothing to do with this country and should be made illegal, anyone following it or punishing people under it should be locked up.

Stupid things like you can't enter a bank or petrol station in a crash helmet should be changes to with your face covered.

Dump the EU court deciding what we can do in our own Country!

I do think organisations like IS needs stopping now, not a few air strikes doing nothing but boots on the ground total destruction. When you look at rules of engagement in some of the recent conflicts they were stupid. How can we pretend to be civilized when the west is sitting and watching people being killed for not agreeing to someone else's religion? This isn't the middle ages. Killing the oppressors might be barbaric but unfortunately there is no other way to stop people who believe it's an honour to die for your country/cause - it took 2 nukes to make the Japanese realise if they didn't surrender they would suffer total annihilation and they also believed in no surrender and death is honourable.

I could go on but I will probably already be accused of being racist by the do gooder liberal types that have caused all this to be a problem in this country.
So I am NOT alone in my views. Neil I applaud you for this post....it is what I would have answered.
We have, for far too long let tolerance become almost apathy. We have let incomers walk all over us and laugh at our tolerance.....our 'let them get on with it - we mustn't interfere' stance.

I do not 'get' why anyone would migrate to a country whose culture is alien/disgusting to them.
We cannot allow migrants to dictate the rules.
If migrants do not like it here, then they are free to leave and go where the culture suits their core values.

More of us should be saying this, but we have become enslaved by political correctness....and those who would slap the label 'racist' on us.

But it is acceptable for young men of the Muslim faith who were probably born and brought up here, to go and join a terrorist organisation with barbaric views which masquerade as religious tenets.
It is alright for them to foist fascist ideals on other tribes.....and we are not supposed to notice, let alone comment.

Why is there no outpouring of scorn from Muslim communities?
They say that the actions of IS do not follow the values of ordinary Muslims.....yet I see no real dissent...only what seems to be lip service.
Old 21-08-2014, 12:52   #283
Full Member+

On the subject of Welsh road signs Neil, I don't know about removing them, they make me feel like I'm in a different country! One where, when you visit a shop, you can stand there with an inane grin on your face in blissful ignorance to the insults directed at you. Come to think of it, a bit like a trip to the shops on Blackburn Rd in Accy.
Less likes this.
Old 21-08-2014, 17:09   #284
God Member

Quote:
So I am NOT alone in my views.
your definatley not alone margaret teh majority of people are fed up to the back teeth with how much this country bends over to please difiirent faiths and cultures..

the problem is we have lying polititions who make up bullcrap figures off teh top of their heads that make it appear your in a minority

lets just say a politition would say only %5 of the people are fed up like ourselves and we are in the minority where as the other ( magic figure here) are quite happy to be second class citizens in their own country
cashman and Eric like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 20:18   #285
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
bullcrap figures off teh top of their heads
Here's a figure that ain't "bullcrap" ... there are more British muslims serving with the jihadists than there are serving in the British Armed Forces.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..