Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 18:53   #946

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
He has given his answer, if you can't be bothered to read through the thread to make sure you understand what is going on, then please post no more, it only takes a little concentration, if you are finding it difficult then close one eye, you may focus better.

I dont think he has given the answer to that feel free to prove me wrong by finding were he aswerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
So how many of those addicted to hard drugs actualy started off their journey with alcohol then went onto soft drugs.

Why you not saying. Drugs should not be legalised and alcohol should also be made illegal because every drug addict started with alcohol then went on the soft drugs then hard drugs.
Old 05-03-2012, 19:00   #947
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
I dont think he has given the answer to that feel free to prove me wrong by finding were he aswerd
I think, (without prejudice), you are an arse, look for yourself you lazy sod!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 19:07   #948

Quote:
I think, (without prejudice), you are an arse, look for yourself you lazy sod!
It would have been just as quick for you to press quote were he had answerd but you didnt. As i said i dont think he has answerd the question you said he has but would rather start name calling then press the quote button. You said he had answerd so I asume you hav seen the answer?? Or were you just trusting that he has answerd because he said it. He complains when people dont answer his questions yet when he is given a difficult one he doesnt answer.

Quote:
So how many of those addicted to hard drugs actualy started off their journey with alcohol then went onto soft drugs.

Why you not saying. Drugs should not be legalised and alcohol should also be made illegal because every drug addict started with alcohol then went on the soft drugs then hard drugs.
Old 05-03-2012, 19:21   #949

Quote:
It would have been just as quick for you to press quote were he had answerd but you didnt. As i said i dont think he has answerd the question you said he has but would rather start name calling then press the quote button. You said he had answerd so I asume you hav seen the answer?? Or were you just trusting that he has answerd because he said it. He complains when people dont answer his questions yet when he is given a difficult one he doesnt answer.
Assume away, unless you look you'll never know, like rindy, I have little patience for wasted minds, somehow yours appears to fit within that area.

Save some time, don't try to be smart, (it isn't and never will work for you), either look for yourself or shut up.
Old 05-03-2012, 19:24   #950
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I have asked you questions before but if they are to difficult you choose to ignore them there are over 60 pages it would take me hours to read through them all it would take you mere minutes to write the answer to my question. I think you have no answer if you do prove it aand write it if you dont make the usual sarcastic coment i will take it as you dont have one and will make sure i dont ask you any difficult questions in future.
I really haven't the inclination, to give exactly the same answers I've already given.

Try and muster a little concentration, or live with the fact you aren't going to know the answers.

Knowledge is power.

Sixty pages?

Wow.

That's nearly as many pages as a comic.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 19:27   #951

Quote:
Assume away, unless you look you'll never know, like rindy, I have little patience for wasted minds, somehow yours appears to fit within that area.

Save some time, don't try to be smart, (it isn't and never will work for you), either look for yourself or shut up.

So you cant find the quote then? I am just trying to ask a user a question why are you making it personal? As i have stated there are over 60 pages it could take me hours to find the answer (if there is one) were it would take him minutes to type it.

If someone has seen the answer and hits the quote button or just gives me the page number i would be very gratefull i think with what he typed in recent posts i have raised a good point.

Quote:

Old 05-03-2012, 19:30   #952
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Only point yeh have made is yer too bone idle to look.
Old 05-03-2012, 19:36   #953

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I really haven't the inclination, to give exactly the same answers I've already given.

Try and muster a little concentration, or live with the fact you aren't going to know the answers.

Knowledge is power.

Sixty pages?

Wow.

That's nearly as many pages as a comic.

So you went sarcastic you dont have the answer it would have been quicker for you to type the answer. well done you you have avoided a question.

It could take me hours to find it

I dont believe you have posted it

Just type the answer you were being called a troll earlier with someone saying things like your just antaginising people. I belive this is what you are trying to do because your just being sarcastic and refusing to answer a question which is very hypocritical as you were complaining at people for not answering your questions before.

Come on just type it or quote it I genuinely asked you a question but when there is no answer people get personal
Old 05-03-2012, 19:50   #954

tommiafc contributes what? To the further knowlege of mankind?

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Old 05-03-2012, 19:51   #955
Give, give, give member

Quote:
It could take me hours to find it

I dont believe you have posted it.
Oh I don't tell lies.

Read.

You'll see.

Well, as long as long as a few 'big' words aren't too hard to fathom.

Have you always being a bit slow, as well as lazy?

Or have you found it's got worse, since you started taking drugs recreationally?

Old 05-03-2012, 19:55   #956
Give, give, give member

Quote:
So you cant find the quote then? I am just trying to ask a user a question why are you making it personal? As i have stated there are over 60 pages it could take me hours to find the answer (if there is one) were it would take him minutes to type it.

If someone has seen the answer and hits the quote button or just gives me the page number i would be very gratefull i think with what he typed in recent posts i have raised a good point.

You could have read the whole sodding thread by now, in the time you've wasted posting drivel.

Sixty pages.

Big deal.

It's not a book.

I think you'd struggle with that.

At least unril you've gone cold turkey.

We'll save reading a book until you're clean.

Old 05-03-2012, 19:56   #957

Quote:
Oh I don't tell lies.

Read.

You'll see.

Well, as long as long as a few 'big' words aren't too hard to fathom.

Have you always being a bit slow, as well as lazy?

Or have you found it's got worse, since you started taking drugs recreationally?
I dont take drugs recreationally I was just asking a question but it seems all anyone can do it get personal and abuse me for no reason.

I asked you a question. I have presviously looked through the forum and not noticed an answer to this question i dont belive you have one and all you are doing is trying to bully your way out of it by using personal abuse. You complained enough when people didnt answer yours.
Old 05-03-2012, 19:57   #958

Quote:
You could have read the whole sodding thread by now, in the time you've wasted posting drivel.

Sixty pages.

Big deal.

It's not a book.

I think you'd struggle with that.

At least unril you've gone cold turkey.

We'll save reading a book until you're clean.
Im not sat by the pc constantly i have been on with other things (cooking cleaning etc)
Old 05-03-2012, 20:20   #959
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I dont take drugs recreationally I was just asking a question but it seems all anyone can do it get personal and abuse me for no reason.

I asked you a question. I have presviously looked through the forum and not noticed an answer to this question i dont belive you have one and all you are doing is trying to bully your way out of it by using personal abuse. You complained enough when people didnt answer yours.
Read.

All the questions you've asked have already been addressed.

Everyone else has read the thread, if they're already reading this, know that this is a fact.

Read.

Power is knowledge.

Get some.

Old 05-03-2012, 20:26   #960

Quote:
Read.

All the questions you've asked have already been addressed.

Everyone else has read the thread, if they're already reading this, know that this is a fact.

Read.

Power is knowledge.

Get some.

Well done you avoided answering again i therfore am going to take it as you have no answer you should have read im not sat at the pc all night so am obviosly not going too look for something you cant answer.

I win go me you cant answer i have plenty of knowledge a good job a wonderfull girlfriend and brilliant friends. What have you got???? the ability to avoid a question on a town forum well done you your life is now complete thank you and good night feel free to abuse me all you like to compensate for your shortfalls in life

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..