Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2012, 20:55   #886
Give, give, give member

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Bull - shhhhhhhhhh! Bull baiting!

Garinda is a twite in my book! You support him if you want - and you are supporting a troll who is "up himself!" you wanna go up there as well feel free!
Easily sorted.

Instead of a brain addled numpty, be a man of your word.

Recently, you publicly stated you were leaving this forum for good.

But yet....

Here you are.

I'd be so ashamed.

I've never gone back on my word.

Have you forgotton you said that? More than once actually.

Is it to do with the short-term memory loss, brought on by years of taking illegal drugs?

If I ever get in such a state, please, someone, shoot me

up.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-03-2012, 21:00   #887
Give, give, give member

Quote:
This argument can not be won so I put this argument to an end!
You're right.

Mainly as the brain damaged on here are in a tiny minority.

But thank you.

It can't have been easy to muster the energy.

Even if the defence was woefully weak.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 21:35   #888
God Member

Quote:
Bull - shhhhhhhhhh! Bull baiting!

Garinda is a twite in my book! You support him if you want - and you are supporting a troll who is "up himself!" you wanna go up there as well feel free!

Tobbaco is a drug it is legal and more addictive than heroin this is a fact! Alcohol is a drug and more damaging than other drugs that are illegal. An individual should be able to take drugs it is their body and their decision! End of! Unfortunately the Government don't think so and in doing so allow criminals to sell other substances that are not what an individual may require thus putting that persons health at risk!

Oh dear! How sad -if anyone is up themselves I have an idea who it is!

Better to withdraw if you can't win the argument, a moment of wisdom in your daily folly?
There are 2 sides so you can't have the final word all to yourself...

I speak for myself and it seems you are a glutton for punishment - the perfect victim for a "bear baiter" in the modern sense. I imagine you would also be an easy snake to charm -just my opinion, of course.

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 21:44   #889

Kestrelx lost the argument some time ago and his more recent comments are increasingly illogical - I do wonder whether he actually believes his own arguments or is being deliberately controversial?
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 21:47   #890
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Oh dear! How sad -if anyone is up themselves I have an idea who it is!
Not very often I jump to someones defence, I will make an exception in lousy lagers case however.

He is not up himself, he trys to be, but is too stoned to aim that high.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 22:10   #891
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Not very often I jump to someones defence, I will make an exception in lousy lagers case however.

He is not up himself, he trys to be, but is too stoned to aim that high.
Dear(est) Less, as you are now "knee high to a grasshopper" - since taking on the persona of "Stewie" as your avatar. How could you, as an innocent possibly know? I appreciate your good intention but, be honest, you don't even understand the concept of "being up oneself" as a wee toddler. He's quick to bandy about such familiar sobriquets, let him at least be culpable of what he accuses others of.

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
Old 03-03-2012, 23:06   #892
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Dear(est) Less, as you are now "knee high to a grasshopper" - since taking on the persona of "Stewie" as your avatar. How could you, as an innocent possibly know? I appreciate your good intention but, be honest, you don't even understand the concept of "being up oneself" as a wee toddler. He's quick to bandy about such familiar sobriquets, let him at least be culpable of what he accuses others of.
I would love to enter into a discussion of how knowlegable and streetwise Stewie is, but FG is just starting a double dose on beeb 3, got to get my fix of Brian, I do worry though, The more I watch the more attractive Meg becomes, I think she must be addictive.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:38   #893
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Bull - shhhhhhhhh! Bull baiting!

Tobbaco is a drug it is legal and more addictive than heroin this is a fact! Alcohol is a drug and more damaging than other drugs that are illegal. An individual should be able to take drugs it is their body and their decision! End of! Unfortunately the Government don't think so and in doing so allow criminals to sell other substances that are not what an individual may require thus putting that persons health at risk!

Garinda's a twit, well he certainly has more between his ears than you and it certainly hasn't been addled by experimenting with drugs
Old 04-03-2012, 13:47   #894
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The more I watch the more attractive Meg becomes, I think she must be addictive.
Take care Less, love is a drug

~ D. H. Lawrence
Old 04-03-2012, 13:58   #895
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Garinda's a twit, well he certainly has more between his ears than you and it certainly hasn't been addled by experimenting with drugs

when he said twite i dont think he was aiming for twit jay lol

just think less "it" and more "at" Lol

yahoo news have brought up this subject today after areas of england are no go areas because armed drug gangs run them.I dont think legalising drugs would help the situation at all these thugs would just find some other illicit trade to shoot each other over.Mind you the bill to the nhs would sky rocket with people wnating to get clean where as now in a lot of cases a much cheaper option of them dying in a gutter through their own stupidity works fine.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 04-03-2012 at 14:02.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 14:14   #896
Senior Member+

I can't even be bothered reading it all any more!!!

I tell you what the most dangerous thing is - PEOPLE! People are the most dangerous things on this planet more dangerous than DRUGS - illegal drugs, if they are infact that dangerous!! That is "Illegal drugs being; a drug that has been deemed too harmful for human consumption!

It's a waste of time argueing about this subject! You have your opinions which will never be changed even though you are conditioned by the "powers that be" and you don't even know why you think what you think! You are conditioned OK!

Last edited by kestrelx; 04-03-2012 at 14:17.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 14:16   #897
God Member

Quote:
you don't even know why you think what you think!
Do you? Does anyone, I wonder...

~ D. H. Lawrence
Old 04-03-2012, 14:43   #898
Senior Member+

Quote:
Do you? Does anyone, I wonder...
Everybody is conditioned by their parents , school the media and so on! What you, I and others think about many things may not "reality" but just opinions that may not be actually fact! This is the situation with some drugs that are currently illegal!

David Nutt's Blog: Evidence not Exaggeration

Professor Nutt asks for Evidence not Exaggeration! No doubt there will be more posts with childish comments in reaction to this post!

By the way I posted the Jack Black clip about LSD because it is funny.

Last edited by kestrelx; 04-03-2012 at 14:50.
Old 04-03-2012, 14:48   #899
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Easily sorted.

Instead of a brain addled numpty, be a man of your word.

Recently, you publicly stated you were leaving this forum for good.

But yet....

Here you are.

I'd be so ashamed.

I've never gone back on my word.

Have you forgotton you said that? More than once actually.

Is it to do with the short-term memory loss, brought on by years of taking illegal drugs?

If I ever get in such a state, please, someone, shoot me

up.
Bla bla bla! I said I was going to leave because you kept bringing up my brother and his activities some years ago! You did this obviously as a deliberate wind-up... why else did you mention my brother on at least one other occasion if not to cause a reaction. This is what Trolling is - someone who posts to antagonise; which you have done and you know you do it.

Your a pratt and I don't care how much Karma you have and how many people will back you up - you can't make decent comments so you basically are snidey to get a reaction! You have said several times cannabis leads to heroin addiction which is not correct!

Last edited by kestrelx; 04-03-2012 at 14:53.
Old 04-03-2012, 14:52   #900
God Member

professor nutt isnt the best name i would choose to have speaking on anything

not that i agree or disagree with his comments as i havnt read them yet but the first thing that entered my mind was the nutty proffessor lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..