Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 20:38   #961

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
Well done you avoided answering again i therfore am going to take it as you have no answer you should have read im not sat at the pc all night so am obviosly not going too look for something you cant answer.

I win go me you cant answer i have plenty of knowledge a good job a wonderfull girlfriend and brilliant friends. What have you got???? the ability to avoid a question on a town forum well done you your life is now complete thank you and good night feel free to abuse me all you like to compensate for your shortfalls in life
You have been posting on this thread since about 21 February. You have had more than enough time to read the thread. It's common courtesy to others to read a thread before contributing to it. Have you any courtesy?
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-03-2012, 20:41   #962
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
Have you any courtesy?
Oh you'll be confusing him now, he'll think that's some form of natural yoghurt.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 20:53   #963
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Well done you avoided answering again i therfore am going to take it as you have no answer you should have read im not sat at the pc all night
All the time you've wasted this evening, posting gibberish, about questions that everyone else has already read the answers to in this thread, could very easily have been spent reading this whole thread, in half the time.

Though logic doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

The few people who've tried to argue pro-drugs in this thread, have come across as 'not all there'. All of them.

Best advert for not taking 'recreational' drugs ever.

Well done to you for that.

Since you can't muster enough energy to concentrate to do a little reading, you'd be better off going to skin up.

Knowledge is power.

Though some are too powerless to even understand this concept.

Nevermind achieve it.

You bore me now.

You're too soft (in the head.)

I feel a need to move on to harder, more challenging, exciting members.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 21:11   #964

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
All the time you've wasted this evening, posting gibberish, about questions that everyone else has already read the answers to in this thread, could very easily have been spent reading this whole thread, in half the time.

Though logic doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

The few people who've tried to argue pro-drugs in this thread, have come across as 'not all there'. All of them.

Best advert for not taking 'recreational' drugs ever.

Well done to you for that.

Since you can't muster enough energy to concentrate to do a little reading, you'd be better off going to skin up.

Knowledge is power.

Though some are too powerless to even understand this concept.

Nevermind achieve it.

You bore me now.

You're too soft (in the head.)

I feel a need to move on to harder, more challenging, exciting members.
in my most recent post i asked you a question i did not say you should legalise drugs if you think that alcohol is ok it was a simple question to your views on how one thing can lead to another

Quote:
So how many of those addicted to hard drugs actualy started off their journey with alcohol then went onto soft drugs.

Why you not saying. Drugs should not be legalised and alcohol should also be made illegal because every drug addict started with alcohol then went on the soft drugs then hard drugs.
I win you lose I have work tommorow goodbye keyboard warrior stick to bullying when you cant argue. You are nothing to me or nothing to anyone your pathetic lonley man on a website bullying people because you cant achieve anything in real life
Old 05-03-2012, 22:01   #965
Give, give, give member

Quote:
in my most recent post i asked you a question i did not say you should legalise drugs if you think that alcohol is ok it was a simple question to your views on how one thing can lead to another

I win you lose I have work tommorow goodbye keyboard warrior stick to bullying when you cant argue. You are nothing to me or nothing to anyone your pathetic lonley man on a website bullying people because you cant achieve anything in real life
I'd achieved more in life by the time I started school, at the age of four, than you apparently have.

I'd realised by then that when you know nowt, best to keep your gob shut.

Now go and skin up, and pop back in your self-deluded little bubble.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:24   #966
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
in my most recent post i asked you a question
I win you lose I have work tommorow
It would seem you refrain from answering questions, I will repeat it for you below:-

Quote:
I no but i no im going to get up in morning and continue my career. Im just entertaining him because this is probably all he has left in his life. He thinks its bad to put chemicals in your body but probably drinks alcohol and coffee and takes painkiller and anyone that disagrees is dim
I wonder,

You claim to have a career, would it be a responsible job such as a care worker?

Or
Could it be?
That you are a member of the teaching profession?
Judging from your above post such expertise in spelling, punctuation and grammar, has me thinking, you have the skills to hold down a job as head of the English department at one of our more superior Comprehensives.
Do you live in the area of the school? Amongst your pupils or do you commute to toxteth on a daily basis so that you can provide your charges with a superior quality of mind bending products at play time?
Or
Maybe I'm being over-ambitious with my opinion of you and your career training has reached it's peak by uttering no more than the phrase,
"Do you want frys with that?...Man".
If drugs don't attract idiots, they certainly seem to turn ordinary folk into them!
P.S. I was given the idea that drug users are members of a 'free society', therefore, above the law, so why do you need them legalised? (unless you wish to conform and join with the rest of us).

Last edited by Neil; 07-03-2012 at 23:18. Reason: removed some non working formatting
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:46   #967
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
He'll be pleased you told us that. Can we have his name so we can have a chat with him about his experiences?
Although if he's a GP and a writer it shouldn't be difficult to find him.
Typical of you mate! You ignore what I'm saying and twist it to make it into a negative statement! Thickk or what - how come a Doctor is able to do a responsible job - contrary to what you think!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:50   #968
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
All those you mention had genuine tallent before any drugs came into their lives, in a lot of cases drug was their downfall, well it sure was for Hendrix, it eventual killed him, or the effects of drugs did
Hendrix was killed by barbiturates, in the official version of events, which are prescription drugs! However there are theories that he was murdered (not saying I believe them) also that the ambulance men did not treat him right and kept him on his back instead of putting him on his side....

The Enduring Legacy of LSD In Contemporary Music
Old 06-03-2012, 11:54   #969
Senior Member+

Quote:
I have asked you questions before but if they are to difficult you choose to ignore them there are over 60 pages it would take me hours to read through them all it would take you mere minutes to write the answer to my question. I think you have no answer if you do prove it aand write it if you dont make the usual sarcastic coment i will take it as you dont have one and will make sure i dont ask you any difficult questions in future.
Your right mate - this fella doesn't like answering questions - but likes spouting his biased opinions!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:58   #970
Senior Member+

Quote:
So you went sarcastic you dont have the answer it would have been quicker for you to type the answer. well done you you have avoided a question.

It could take me hours to find it

I dont believe you have posted it

Just type the answer you were being called a troll earlier with someone saying things like your just antaginising people. I belive this is what you are trying to do because your just being sarcastic and refusing to answer a question which is very hypocritical as you were complaining at people for not answering your questions before.

Come on just type it or quote it I genuinely asked you a question but when there is no answer people get personal
These people like Garinda, Less, Cashman and Jaysay etc arn't bothered about the facts here they are only concerned with undermining any decent fact based debate about drugs.

They believe what they read in papers like the Daily Mail who also twist facts for their own agenda!

Read this:

Cannabis 'kills 30,000 a year' | Mail Online

Death from a Cannabis overdose is extremely rare - if ever! FACT! This Daily Mail headline is lies!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:03   #971
Senior Member+

Quote:
I dont take drugs recreationally I was just asking a question but it seems all anyone can do it get personal and abuse me for no reason.

I asked you a question. I have presviously looked through the forum and not noticed an answer to this question i dont belive you have one and all you are doing is trying to bully your way out of it by using personal abuse. You complained enough when people didnt answer yours.
That's right Tommiasfc you sussed them out, this is Garinda's Modus Operandi! Playing mind games to try and beat down the argument and undermine the facts!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:12   #972
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
What would you call ground breaking music tho ?

Some of the best musicians & best bands from both sides of the pond have produced some of there best material while intoxicated
What I said; The Beatles "Revolver" and "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club!" The Doors, Jimi Hendrix "Are you Experienced!" Pink Floyd, Beach Boys and all psychedelic music from about 65 onwards! Not only the music but pioneered sound recording, multi-tracking and sound production techniques!

Psychedelic Fungi and Its Impact on Art

Last edited by kestrelx; 06-03-2012 at 12:19.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:22   #973
Senior Member+

Quote:

Ha ha ha! Bull's Eye!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:23   #974
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Can you elaborate what you mean by Pro-drugs.

Also not that im paranoid (Before you try to state this) but if your "not all there" comment is aimed any where in my direction be polite and say so.

I have put up my thoughts in the thread.

Garinda, I did however think as you say you have dealt with 100 of drug addicts you would know a bit more than you do, and be a bit less harsh with people you presume are drug users.

I feel though there is no need for personal attacks, I see this from both sides, no need, banter & fun yes, nasty comments are not needed.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:24   #975
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
These people like Garinda, Less, Cashman and Jaysay etc arn't bothered about the facts here they are only concerned with undermining any decent fact based debate about drugs.

They believe what they read in papers like the Daily Mail who also twist facts for their own agenda
If it make yeh happy in yer solitary little world, Thats fine wi me.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..