Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2009, 19:06   #121
Resting in Peace

Re: Our Lads home at last

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Really wound me up this morning when watching the BBC news and they said they had the first exclusive interview with him. Which suckers pay the licence fee for those jerks
Dave your spot on mate, that's exactly what I thought, why do our media outlets kowtow to these bottom feeding clowns, or in other words con men. This chaps agenda is clear, he's going to live of the fat of the land ( to quote Rindi) for the rest of his life. He must think he's let on his feet big time, no doubt he will be advised By "Nonce's Are Us" of which Mrs Blair is an honorary member with previous, please pass the sick bucket
Old 13-03-2009, 19:08   #122
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I love that line, I will quote you when I use it in future.
Feel free Bagpuss, because its 100% true
Old 13-03-2009, 19:25   #123
God Member

thought this bit from the BBC interview was interesting ...

During the interview, Mr Mohamed's lawyer prevented him from answering questions about travel documents he had used to get to Afghanistan and a training camp he attended.
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 19:35   #124
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
thought this bit from the BBC interview was interesting ...

During the interview, Mr Mohamed's lawyer prevented him from answering questions about travel documents he had used to get to Afghanistan and a training camp he attended.
Just give me a gun and I'd save us all the trouble of having to listen to this scum ever again.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 19:54   #125
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Just give me a gun and I'd save us all the trouble of having to listen to this scum ever again.
Well Bagpuss I know this man.......................................:rolle yes:
Old 26-03-2009, 13:08   #126
Super Moderator

BBC NEWS | UK | Police to probe UK torture claims

An excellent use of police resources...much more important than preventing terrorism in this country.
Old 26-03-2009, 16:19   #127
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
BBC NEWS | UK | Police to probe UK torture claims

An excellent use of police resources...much more important than preventing terrorism in this country.
Maybe while they're at it they can check that Stockport based charity, and the school it supports in Bangladesh, where guns and bomb making equipment has been found

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..