Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2021, 21:01   #1936
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

If this is true, does what Hancock appears to be saying not worry anyone!
Why is there no mention of it anywhere else?

https://richieallen.co.uk/hancock-we...ne-refuseniks/

So, if Hancock has his way, will we soon have to show a Covid pass even to get treatment in the NHS!

Boris Johnson’s former opinion about him seems spot on.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-06-2021, 21:48   #1937
Beacon of light

I think he would be on shaky ground with that one.
The NHS is free at the point of service to all.....regardless of their health care needs.
Is he going to be refusing treatment to smokers based on the premise that they have created their own ill health...or drinkers, or those who are over weight.

It is against international law to force or use coercion to medicate the population without informed consent.
This is NOT a vaccine....it is a genetic treatment.
Everyone getting this jab is told that they can still contract the virus....and they can still pass it on.
There are only a few conventional (true ) vaccines....
Valneva is one and Novovax is another.
These do not use modified messenger RNA....they use particles of the virus which have been weakened in order to provoke an immune response.

The other thing is....if the vulnerable have been vaccinated then they are protected from those who have NOT been vaccinated......those who have not been vaccinated are at more risk from those who have been vaccinated(since they can still carry the virus and still transmit it)

If Matt Hancock want to deny treatment on the NHS, to people who have paid into the system all of their working lives, he had better be ready for some heavy legal stuff.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2021, 22:09   #1938
Beacon of light

The lockdown restrictions were supposed to end on the 21st of June.....but they were pushed back for a month.....this was because the modellers who are responsible for making predictions about the levels of infection and deaths, were using out of date data. Can you believe the ineptitude?
Wouldn’t you think that something which has such a monumental impact on the daily lives of the population would be thoroughly checked out....by someone who knows what they are doing.

The numbers of thise supposedly infected make no sense without some context.
Just 1% of hospital beds were being used by patients who have(allegedly) the virus.
Those in hospital with this have a shorter stay and are less sick.
Deaths from (or with ) the condition are very low.....alas we are not party to the ages of these who have died, but I feel pretty sure that they are not young, because if they were, they would be used to further scare the pants off the populace.
So, for those reasons restrictions were left in place.
The latest MSM news is that we might get freedom on the fifth of July....but don’t hold your breath.
There have been all kinds of sporting events and these do not seem to have created a rise in numbers of those getting sick.
There was a meeting of world leaders in Cornwall....no real social distancing and there’s was some shaking of hands......even though a couple of watering holes in Cornwall have closed because the staff have returned positive PCR tests....none of the world leaders has gone down with the virus.

We have to get on with our lives...ditch the fear....because, what is to fear if you are double jabbed?
Old 18-06-2021, 10:08   #1939
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
There have been all kinds of sporting events and these do not seem to have created a rise in numbers of those getting sick.
There was a meeting of world leaders in Cornwall....no real social distancing and there’s was some shaking of hands......even though a couple of watering holes in Cornwall have closed because the staff have returned positive PCR tests....none of the world leaders has gone down with the virus.

We have to get on with our lives...ditch the fear....because, what is to fear if you are double jabbed?
never forget all those demo,s that seem to be getting larger and larger. if the virus cases had spread the bbc and the rest would have been all over it don,t worry. as for the jab it was supposed to be the magic bullet that got us back to normality. does not seem the case as any old reason is being used to put the dates back for the end of the covid measures. whats the real need for this to happen we do not know as we cannot get a real debate about the issue. the best we get is people bleeting about foreign holidays, the leisure industry and not the real problems, peoples lives and a NHS service that should be named as the covid service with all the stories you have to find unlike the virus daily updates. the real problem as well that this has set a real precident for anything else that comes up in the future as it surely will.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2021, 11:38   #1940
Beacon of light

It is coming to something when a MSM publication like the Daily Mail can pull holes in the data that has been used to subdue the people....and let me say that this data is not new
stuff.
It has been available to see on other alternative news sites for ages.......but when this has been brought to the attention of others it has been dismissed as ‘fake’.

But the government having some sort of agenda is ‘phooey’.
If that is the case then someone, anyone...please tell me what their motives are?

Bear in mind when you come up with answers that many of those in SAGE have links to big pharma....you know...those who will benefit most from the promotion of an experimental treatment that is masquerading as a vaccine.....whose long term effects we do not know.....whose side effects have been suppressed.
So if you tell me that it was all done to save lives.......since when have the ruling classes cared one jot about the common man?
Old 18-06-2021, 22:21   #1941

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Ok…You have a choice…

I have two people available to look after your elderly or immune deficient relative tonight.

Kate has had the vaccine and had her weekly routine LF and PCR tests come back negative in the last few days, Megan does not believe the vaccine hype and thinks the tests are pointless.

Who would you like me to bring in?
Old 19-06-2021, 06:24   #1942

Either/or, Guinness. Kate might be passing the tests but there is no guarantee that she isn't somehow contagious as tests unfortunately are not always fool-proof and there is evidence that even a vaccinated person can still be contagious. Even though she might not have the virus herself she might have been in contact with someone or something very recently where the virus is - too recent for it to show up in her tests. Thinking she is virus-free might make her a bit careless. On the other hand Megan might not have been in contact with anyone with the virus or been to any hot spots. Even though she doesn't believe all the hype maybe she is extra vigilant with hand sanitising, distancing herself from others, and so on.

So who to leave the relative with - as I said, it's either or. Toss a coin.

Sorry Guinness, couldn't help myself - I was born with a wooden spoon in my hand and it wasn't for cooking with. I am a natural-born stirrer.

By the way, you might be interested to know that some people/organisation in America don't want old people to be labelled 'elderly' or even 'senior' as this might offend - according to them they should be referred to as 'older adults'. For anyone's information I am an old chook - and you can call me what you like.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2021, 07:20   #1943
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post

Kate or Megan, some subliminal messaging here mayhaps? I'd take Kate thanks, not because of her being jagged & tested, but because the other one is proper little trollopy mare!

Old 19-06-2021, 09:25   #1944
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post

By the way, you might be interested to know that some people/organisation in America don't want old people to be labelled 'elderly' or even 'senior' as this might offend - according to them they should be referred to as 'older adults'. For anyone's information I am an old chook - and you can call me what you like.
i,m old and could not care less who knows or says it. a fact is a fact which even hair die cannot change. its words like senior citizen and being called say 70 years young that wind me up. call it as it is, a spade is a spade when all said and done. same with death. i,ll eventually die i will not pass, go to a better place or worse than all i will not be resting in sodding peace. if i can i,ll haunt anyone who says this stuff about me.
Old 19-06-2021, 09:28   #1945
God Member

[QUOTE=DaveinGermany;1254670]Kate or Megan, some subliminal messaging here mayhaps? I'd take Kate thanks, not because of her being jagged & tested, but because the other one is proper little trollopy mare!

think if i was a woman i,d change my name now if it was Megan.
Old 19-06-2021, 13:05   #1946
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Ok…You have a choice…

I have two people available to look after your elderly or immune deficient relative tonight.

Kate has had the vaccine and had her weekly routine LF and PCR tests come back negative in the last few days, Megan does not believe the vaccine hype and thinks the tests are pointless.

I actually do not care who you bring in....because the elderly resident you are referring to was vaccinated months ago .....and if you believe that this treatment works, then it does not matter.
Whichever career you bring in poses NO risk the resident.
dotti34 likes this.
Old 19-06-2021, 13:11   #1947
Beacon of light

Looking at ONS statistics, the current death rate is the lowest it has been for 20 years.
750 deaths per 100 thousand residents.....but still we are locked up.
Covid is 24th on the list of causes of death(and that is if the recording of such is honest)....but still we are denied freedom.
But there is no government agenda (!)
Old 19-06-2021, 13:20   #1948
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
call it as it is, a spade is a spade when all said and done.

Yeah well, that's you off blm's Crimbo card list then! They'll be marching down your street next because of your "Ist" comments & attitudes Whitey!
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 19-06-2021, 22:48   #1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Kate or Megan, some subliminal messaging here mayhaps? I'd take Kate thanks, not because of her being jagged & tested, but because the other one is proper little trollopy mare!
Wish this was a fishing competition, cos I baited and filled my keepnet
Old 19-06-2021, 23:04   #1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I actually do not care who you bring in....because the elderly resident you are referring to was vaccinated months ago .....and if you believe that this treatment works, then it does not matter.
Whichever career you bring in poses NO risk the resident.
But...you have taken great pains into evidencing why you believe that the vaccines do not work? You cannot have it both ways.

Do the vaccines work? Yes or No

Do the tests reduce the likelihood of the spread? Yes or No?

Do you want to be cared for by someone who has refused both test and vaccine?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..