Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2021, 14:53   #1966
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Cashy, there have been studies done in the Scandinavian countries by scientists there and they came up with the conclusion that the virus was a bio-engineered entity...that it had no naturally occurring genetic predecessors.
I read this weeks ago, but did not mention it because I am already considered to be a conspiracy theorist...so felt this would further fuel these ideas.

although you say that you do not believe what comes out of America, you admit that Donald Trump said all this, but was not believed.....like you said ...you do not believe what comes out of America.
The Chinese scientist(who I beleive is telling the truth) is also residing in America...so that bit of information came out of America too.

What you may not hear and may not believe is that there is a lab in Anerica(run by the military) that was linked to the Wuhan Lab where this virus was allegedly engineered.
So if this was a bio-engineered virus, then the Americans are linked to it too...and they definitely don't want you to know that either.

There is much that is concerning, but the British main stream media are not reporting because they have to follow the globalist rules set out by the puppetmasters who are pulling the strings in all this.

There was a Chinese patent granted for a vaccine on the day that china admitted there was a problem with the transmissability of this virus from animals to man...what does that say to you?
As for the incidence of side effects from the jabs...these are recorded because they are unwanted side effects(it might be a legal requirement)....like our Yellow card reporting system of side effects...so they are not dreamed up by politicians, or journalists...Exile posted some figures in an earlier post about these.
Like it said at the beginning of the X Files.....the information is out there, but you have to look to find it.
In the early dayas it was easy to find, but it is becoming less so because those who are making the rules do not want us plebs to know what their motive is.

Now, believe it...or don't believe it...it makes no difference to me

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 21-06-2021 at 14:55.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-06-2021, 15:07   #1967
Beacon of light

Oh yes, something else you might not read in the MSM is that the Us funded the wuhan lab to the tune of 3.17 million dollars between 2014 and 2019.
Riddle me that...why would they?
Old 21-06-2021, 15:33   #1968
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Oh yes, something else you might not read in the MSM is that the Us funded the wuhan lab to the tune of 3.17 million dollars between 2014 and 2019.
Riddle me that...why would they?
aye and what party was in power then. in america that is.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 21-06-2021, 16:16   #1969
Beacon of light

well it was Obama in 2014...but I do not follow US politics...it is a mystery to me because their system is so different.
Donald Trump came to power in 2018, but the funding maybe have already been allocated by the previous incumbent...so I am not sure what your point is Cashy...maybe I am a bit dense.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 21-06-2021 at 16:20.
Old 21-06-2021, 17:00   #1970
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

we may not agree on this but yer far from dense
Old 22-06-2021, 08:40   #1971

Cashie, I’m not quite sure what your point is either. Will we ever know the true facts?

If you really don’t care whether or not you have after-effects from the vaccine, be this in the short term or the long term, then so be it, that is your prerogative. I sincerely hope you do not suffer any. However, I think some of your comments are a bit flippant and I’m not sure who you are trying to convince, us or yourself.

I notice that you do accept there is a risk, as you also accept that this vaccine was rushed out in a hurry – well that’s how I read your posts. Have these factors not caused you any concern? If you really mean it by not caring for yourself surely you care about it for your loved ones.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2021, 09:47   #1972
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Cashie, I’m not quite sure what your point is either. Will we ever know the true facts?

If you really don’t care whether or not you have after-effects from the vaccine, be this in the short term or the long term, then so be it, that is your prerogative. I sincerely hope you do not suffer any. However, I think some of your comments are a bit flippant and I’m not sure who you are trying to convince, us or yourself.

I notice that you do accept there is a risk, as you also accept that this vaccine was rushed out in a hurry – well that’s how I read your posts. Have these factors not caused you any concern? If you really mean it by not caring for yourself surely you care about it for your loved ones.
you may call em flippant dotti i speak as i see things, many dont like it but i couldnt careless.
taddy likes this.
Old 22-06-2021, 09:54   #1973
God Member

[QUOTE=dotti34;1254778] Will we ever know the true facts?

thats a bigger problem than the virus for me. will we ever get told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ever again. having to search and search for alternative views on any matter is becoming harder and harder by the week. so many who do not follow the party line are having their platformed banned which makes the job harder. in the end all we,ll have is our own views against the media with no other person to discuss them with. eventually places like accy web will cancel posts they do not want to be read by others.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2021, 09:57   #1974
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
you may call em flippant dotti i speak as i see things, many dont like it but i couldnt careless.
the problem is will we all be able to do that in years to come on every subject. somehow i can see us all walking on egg shells to satisfy the woke way.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:20   #1975
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
the problem is will we all be able to do that in years to come on every subject. somehow i can see us all walking on egg shells to satisfy the woke way.
i never will mate thats why facebook keeps banning me,
taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:56   #1976
God Member

think i,ll go onto facebook just to get banned. if they did a badge i,d wear one in pride. by pride i mean the real meaning of the word and not the one stolen by minorities.
taddy likes this.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:58   #1977

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1254823]think i,ll go onto facebook just to get banned. if they did a badge i,d wear one in pride. by pride i mean the real meaning of the word and not the one stolen by minorities.

Oh I love it, keep up the good work
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2021, 09:51   #1978
God Member

Handoncock’s latest breach of his own Covid ‘rules’ (snogging his Italian tottie in the office) is just another case of one rule for us and no rules for them.
If it will open, here’s an article listing just some of the flagrant breaches we’ve had to swallow and stay quiet and compliant.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...the-rest-of-us

It makes this even more apt….
Attached Images
File Type: png F02C942B-48C2-4B3B-AB76-19801DEC865E.png (2.31 MB, 6 views)
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2021, 12:22   #1979
Beacon of light

It was ever thus.

Also Exile...we have to remember that this virus has intelligence...it can count...so anymore than six at a gethering and the seventh gets it.
It knows when it is lunchtime...so avoids those who take off their masks to eat.
It obviously can spot a politician and a world leader and has promised that they will be immune by the very fact that they ARE a world leader or a footballer...or a politician.
Boris said he would follow the science...he has NOT done that.

As for Hamcock and his episode ot 'tonsil hockey'....Maybe he is looking for a place in the GB olympics team in that sport.
We should not be surprised at any of this...and I do not for one second think that we are!
dotti34 likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 25-06-2021 at 12:27.
Old 25-06-2021, 12:29   #1980
Beacon of light

We are only required to comply with the ill thought out regulations...not question the motives of our superiors.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..