Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2021, 15:20   #1996
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Corona Virus

i also am aware of some that have died and they said covid and i know it was not, but i also know a old mate that died from it and defo was, and he had sod all underlying.
Old 26-06-2021, 15:50   #1997
Beacon of light

Cashy undoubtedly there were those who did die of Covid, but it helped no one to mis report deaths as ‘due to Covid’ just because they had a positive test 28 days before death.
There is a vast difference between dying of Covid.....and dying WITH Covid......and why were those who had NO positive test labelled as Covid deaths.

It makes me very suspicious of motives for doing this.

Also to say that we were in the midst of a pandemic, the yearly deaths as documented(from ANY cause) are not, or only minimally higher than previous years where there was no pandemic.
That is something which does not add up.
All deaths are lamentable because it means a family loses someone who they love.....but to lie about how the death was caused also causes great distress for families.
Then there are those who, if they had been able to get care and treatment.....might not have died so soon....those with heart disease and cancer.
monkey hanger likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2021, 16:31   #1998
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i agree theres quite a bit dont add up but we are dealing with idiots in power,
Old 26-06-2021, 17:13   #1999
Beacon of light

Cashy....WE put them there so what does that say about us?

Does it say we were duped? Or that we are gullible?
throughout this I have questioned and questioned what does not add up.....and it does not add up for one reason and one reason only.....that is...Truth was never in the equation.

The fact that we are treated like errant 12 year olds also makes me question what the motive for all this is.
Guinness tells me to discount any government agenda.
So if it is not a government agenda, then it must be something far worse....and that is a global agenda....and if that is the case...then tell me WHO is pulling the strings?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 26-06-2021, 17:34   #2000
God Member

Hancock has just resigned (about time) but no doubt there'll be plenty of others of the same ilk in line for his job
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2021, 17:50   #2001
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy....WE put them there so what does that say about us?

Does it say we were duped? Or that we are gullible?
throughout this I have questioned and questioned what does not add up.....and it does not add up for one reason and one reason only.....that is...Truth was never in the equation.

The fact that we are treated like errant 12 year olds also makes me question what the motive for all this is.
Guinness tells me to discount any government agenda.
So if it is not a government agenda, then it must be something far worse....and that is a global agenda....and if that is the case...then tell me WHO is pulling the strings?
no it dont say we were duped at all they were the best of a bad lot and at least they wanted us OUT. the only party that did.

Last edited by cashman; 26-06-2021 at 17:53.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2021, 19:23   #2002
Beacon of light

Boris should have sacked Matt Hancock....not for his dalliance, but for contravention of the rules that were in place...especially as this man was so scathing about Neil Ferguson slinking off to meet his doxy....yet here he was doing the self same thing.
His apology was hollow...the only thing he was sorry for was that he had been caught.

My sympathies lie with his family....who have been left humiliated by this man.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 26-06-2021, 19:28   #2003
Beacon of light

Yes Cashy...they were the only ones that would take us out of the toxic EU.
I really don’t think they are idiots in power...I think they are cunning and devious...but maybe they want us to believe they are idiots....it is better that than we believe them to be the rogues the are.
Old 26-06-2021, 19:55   #2004
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Boris should have sacked Matt Hancock....not for his dalliance, but for contravention of the rules that were in place...especially as this man was so scathing about Neil Ferguson slinking off to meet his doxy....yet here he was doing the self same thing.
His apology was hollow...the only thing he was sorry for was that he had been caught.

My sympathies lie with his family....who have been left humiliated by this man.
i suspect hancock has summat on boris and thats why he didnt sack him, but to me its pretty obvious whats gone on behind the scenes.
Old 26-06-2021, 20:58   #2005
Beacon of light

That maybe the case Cashy, but it may be that Boris could not stand to be labelled a hypocrite....because he would most certainly be called that.
Although, he was not in public office when he had his dalliances...nor was he contravening rules that he had put into place.
If Boris had made it clear that the sacking was because of the contravention of the rules rather than the illicit affair, then maybe he would have gained some respect.
As it is, this dalliance has brought Matt Hancock down(no bad thing) and has damaged the shaky integrity of the PM.
Old 27-06-2021, 08:17   #2006
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i agree theres quite a bit dont add up but we are dealing with idiots in power,
it could be worse, there might be other bigger idiots in power. at least with diane abbott as health secretary though we,d get a laugh at the figues she would come out with.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 08:20   #2007
God Member

Quote:
….So if it is not a government agenda, then it must be something far worse....and that is a global agenda....and if that is the case...then tell me WHO is pulling the strings?
I suspect, Margaret, that it’s not an agenda but many agendas.
For our lightweight politicians, who bend with the wind of focus groups, the agenda is not to be blamed, for anything. They’ve dug a hole so deep (one death is too many) they can’t easily get out.
For other governments, like China, the agenda, as ever, is to extract advantage over the weakening western economies.
For avowed Marxist and obsessive ‘scientists’ and behaviourists on Sage, it’s the ideal way to play their games of manipulating people to fit their weird principles.
For billionaire ‘philanthropists’ who, similarly want to change the world, but (let’s just hope) for reasons different to the Marxists, their agenda is to control information on their big tech platforms to only allow what is ‘woke’.
For the drug companies and big Pharma…we’ll, we don’t have to think too much about their agenda.
But the biggest shame must fall on the medical establishment, which has either hidden away or collaborated in denigrating and cancelling dissenting voices. Just read about the role of what was once regarded as a bastion of medical science - The Lancet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...N-BIRRELL.html

Daily Mail is not my go-to source of information but, if true, then it’s clear that The Lancet’s agenda is as old as the hills - MONEY.

The Lancet is owned by RELX, which used to be Reed Elsevier, which grew out of Elsevier that itself appears to have had a far from pristine reputation. I wonder why they have to keep changing the name?
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 08:23   #2008
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Hancock has just resigned (about time) but no doubt there'll be plenty of others of the same ilk in line for his job
so he has gone so what. i really doubt it will have any affect whatsoever on our lives and the future. just a better communicator to come in selling us the same old stuff taken from the same pet medics and scientists.
Old 27-06-2021, 08:27   #2009
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i also am aware of some that have died and they said covid and i know it was not, but i also know a old mate that died from it and defo was, and he had sod all underlying.
just wonder if your old mate had not died with the virus your views may have been different on the subject. its harder for someone like you to be totally objective when something has happened so close to home for you. on the other hand if you have been involved you might have a better understanding of the whole affair.
Old 27-06-2021, 09:02   #2010
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
it could be worse, there might be other bigger idiots in power. at least with diane abbott as health secretary though we,d get a laugh at the figues she would come out with.
sadly the tories are the best of a bad lot i think.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..