Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Bits & Bobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/bits-and-bobs-50235.html)

cashman 17-12-2020 09:56

Re: Bits & Bobs

personally i think thats right,

andyd 17-12-2020 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1248123)
personally i think thats right,

Can see there being no change now until end of January at least.

VALAIRIAN 17-12-2020 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248122)
Tier 3 for Lancashire over Christmas.

IF this Government were serious, it would be tier 3 - or whatever - nationwide!!!

All they are allowing is people to move into lower tiers when it suits - absolute joke!!

:)

Chimer 17-12-2020 11:41

If it's any consolation, the Portsmouth Branch has just joined you in Tier 3. Given we have a huge Uni, I'm amazed it's taken us so long - our students obviously didn't try hard enough to be bad in October, but our schoolkids have finally made it happen.

Que sera sera :(

cashman 17-12-2020 12:31

majority are thick when young i was one myself:D

andyd 17-12-2020 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1248128)
IF this Government were serious, it would be tier 3 - or whatever - nationwide!!!

All they are allowing is people to move into lower tiers when it suits - absolute joke!!

:)

Should have been all tier 3 after lockdown you can see which way this is heading though, furlong scheme extended again today until the end of April 2021. Coincidence I think not as that is when they hope to have most vunerable people in society vaccinated, so to me no major lifting of restrictions until then. Regards to football can't see larger than 2000 anywhere until after then so probably next season when some norm may return, may not get to see much then in the flesh of this current Stanley team, sorry it's a depressing read but it's probably very realistic, have as good as a Xmas you can have safely. Ps for anyone reading this who thinks the government are overboard on this I was in hospital yesterday for a small procedure and believe me it's real stay safe.

VALAIRIAN 17-12-2020 15:34

Andy, you are realist mate, I agree with you! It is real and it is here.....

Agree about footy in the flesh, but it is a small price to pay and it will not be forever :)

:) :) :)

andyd 17-12-2020 18:15

Surprise surprise Sheffield Wednesday haven't fully paid November,s salaries treat habitual rule stretchers in any walk of life favourably compared to others invariably they try to pull the proverbial again.

monkey hanger 18-12-2020 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248137)
Surprise surprise Sheffield Wednesday haven't fully paid November,s salaries treat habitual rule stretchers in any walk of life favourably compared to others invariably they try to pull the proverbial again.

possibility of another so called big team to visit the wham next season if we do not go up. bet old man windass will not be there to watch his lad if thats the case.

andyd 18-12-2020 12:37

Oh dear Peterborough,s next 3 games postponed due to Covid, that,s a quarter of league 1,s games off tomorrow, season going to struggle to finish on time at this rate. Might if extended get some fans back, as looming lockdown after Xmas will push everything fan wise back until April.

Twenty Eight 18-12-2020 13:30

Gainsborough Trinity v Pickering for me tomorrow. 1pm kick off.

andyd 18-12-2020 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248149)
Gainsborough Trinity v Pickering for me tomorrow. 1pm kick off.

I assume 28 you are aware there is a limit of 300 allowed on there tomorrow first come first served pay on gate, they usually average about 550 to 600, just friendly advice.

andyd 19-12-2020 16:05

While the game against Blackpool was on Christmas has been cancelled Turkey sandwiches anyone?

AccyMad 19-12-2020 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248199)
While the game against Blackpool was on Christmas has been cancelled Turkey sandwiches anyone?

Only for the southerners, was only a matter of time

cashman 19-12-2020 16:08

dont think there was any choice to be honest,

Chimer 19-12-2020 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1248201)

Grrr grrr :(

andyd 19-12-2020 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1248201)

Tier 4 for them they won't want us to miss out, fans back at the Wham any time soon no chance such a shame with this squad.

AccyMad 19-12-2020 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1248203)
Grrr grrr :(

Sorry

Chimer 19-12-2020 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248204)
Tier 4 for them they won't want us to miss out, fans back at the Wham any time soon no chance such a shame with this squad.

Provided your southern exiles don’t rush home bringing the new variety with them, you’ll get down to Tier 2 before we do.

andyd 19-12-2020 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1248216)
Provided your southern exiles don’t rush home bringing the new variety with them, you’ll get down to Tier 2 before we do.

Quite possibly come Easter.

andyd 20-12-2020 07:29

After sacking Ivic yesterday " 5th " placed Watford looking for their " 5 th " manager in just over a year seems to work this rotation of managers only 4 teams above them.

andyd 20-12-2020 08:01

Ipswich Town,s next couple of games in serious doubt after outbreak at their club, much more of this and could be a break in the season.

Twenty Eight 20-12-2020 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248156)
I assume 28 you are aware there is a limit of 300 allowed on there tomorrow first come first served pay on gate, they usually average about 550 to 600, just friendly advice.

I was there not just for pleasure mate but thanks for the advice.
Curtis is a good friend from his Sheff U days but you needn’t have worried - 100 there max.
Change of opponent to Ilkeston.
Just great to get frozen cold sup bovril and watch lads kick a ball about.
Two good signings sorted Brad Abbott former Barnsley and Adam Chapman former Mansfield captain.
League game boxing day called off already.
Who’d be a club owner at this level ?

andyd 20-12-2020 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248225)
I was there not just for pleasure mate but thanks for the advice.
Curtis is a good friend from his Sheff U days but you needn’t have worried - 100 there max.
Change of opponent to Ilkeston.
Just great to get frozen cold sup bovril and watch lads kick a ball about.
Two good signings sorted Brad Abbott former Barnsley and Adam Chapman former Mansfield captain.
League game boxing day called off already.
Who’d be a club owner at this level ?

Your right forget which club but they posted they have 34 games left to complete serious issues again about completing season at that level, and it's getting a bit worrying in league 1 with 4 clubs now postponing games won't take many more clubs having an outbreak to become a problem.

andyd 21-12-2020 07:21

Portsmouth testing all their players after outbreak at club just played Hull who I presume will also test, Pompey saying Swindon game doubtful spreading unfortunately in league 1. Sunderland,
Peterborough, Ipswich, Bristol Rovers can see with this and no mass testing has in Premiership only a matter of time before a break in season will be decided especially with all the traveling and the Xmas period were players will mix with families.

monkey hanger 21-12-2020 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248227)
Your right forget which club but they posted they have 34 games left to complete serious issues again about completing season at that level, and it's getting a bit worrying in league 1 with 4 clubs now postponing games won't take many more clubs having an outbreak to become a problem.

div. 2 for some reason has been least affected but i imagine their day will come. can see PPG coming into the vequasion later in the season. there is a maximum number of games anyway you could realistically play in a week with travelling etc. saturday, two in midweek and saturday again and thats pushing it.

Lost in Cornwall 21-12-2020 09:26

Just wondering whether they might call a break after 9th January by which time all League 1 teams are supposed to have played each other once, use the next few weeks to catch up with postponed games and then decide how to play out the rest of the season. Top half playing each other again for promotion and bottom half for relegation? Either that or look to extend the season well on into the summer.

andyd 21-12-2020 16:49

After listening to Boris and co, just now has anyone else just about lost interest in everything apart from shopping for food.

VALAIRIAN 21-12-2020 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248222)
Ipswich Town,s next couple of games in serious doubt after outbreak at their club, much more of this and could be a break in the season.

Now off...

andyd 21-12-2020 18:03

Reading on Sunderland forum even more of their players have tested positive could put our game on the 29th in doubt, in fact on BBC football site they have it has postponed already although nothing on either clubs websites.

stanleyhouse 21-12-2020 18:20

BBC have got that wrong.
They say Sunderland have cancelled 3 matches.
That is Shrewsbury 19th Dec, Blackpool tomorrow and their match on boxing day v Hull.
They have forgotten about their rearranged game tomorrow.
Sunderland back in training on Dec 27th.

andyd 22-12-2020 10:06

Portsmouth get their mass test results back today/tomorrow announcement Wednesday on this Swindon game Boxing Day doubtful let's hope it isn't bad news because for one our game 2nd January against them would be off but worse still it will put pressure on EFL to look at an ever increasing fixture pile up, similarities to last March.

Twenty Eight 22-12-2020 12:18

How convenient all these positive tests and cancellations so players can stay with their families at Christmas in the bubble.

Call me a cynic .......

andyd 22-12-2020 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248264)
How convenient all these positive tests and cancellations so players can stay with their families at Christmas in the bubble.

Call me a cynic .......

Ipswich medic says all their players that tested positive have the new strain and they had followed all protocol nobody had it pre Berton game, EFL notified and some in the game calling for a circuit breaker from now until January 9th to curtail the inevitable spread.

andyd 22-12-2020 13:27

Quote:

Call me a cynic .......

How do you fix a positive test?

Twenty Eight 22-12-2020 14:03

Who sees the test results ?

andyd 22-12-2020 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248267)

If you are suggesting cheating surrounding something so serious then any person or persons or club should be banned permanently from any future participation in the game.

andyd 22-12-2020 16:08

Any Premiership team in a tier 4 area are to test thier players twice a week up from once a week as soon as possible due to new strain of virus, clubs at Stanley's level don't have the recourse,s for once a week, but if the premiership are waking up to the new threat so quickly surely the EFL should be announcing something has to change.

Taypot 22-12-2020 17:29

Quote:

Call me a cynic .......

You're a cynic.

Mr T 23-12-2020 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248267)

2 people

Club nominated medic gets results first in full detail, to a secure e-mail address

EFL medic gets notification of any positive test; but numbers only; no names.

andyd 23-12-2020 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1248284)
2 people

Club nominated medic gets results first in full detail, to a secure e-mail address

EFL medic gets notification of any positive test; but numbers only; no names.

Thanks Mark quick question do you think that league 1 & 2 players are being tested regularly enough even before the emergence of this new more transmissible variant?

andyd 23-12-2020 09:05

Ian Holloway quits as Grimsby boss.

VALAIRIAN 23-12-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248285)
Thanks Mark quick question do you think that league 1 & 2 players are being tested regularly enough even before the emergence of this new more transmissible variant?

The answer is obvious Andy..... NO!

VALAIRIAN 23-12-2020 10:25

Boro now down with it :(

andyd 23-12-2020 10:32

Breaking news at Pompey multiple positive cases inevitable postponement of next few games real fear now of suspension of season.

VALAIRIAN 23-12-2020 10:49

Due to play Swindon, who are behind due to their own CV19 issues....

andyd 23-12-2020 10:54

19 weeks to official end of season Stanley have 30 league games and potentially 5 cup games, not a lot of room for many postponement,s.

andyd 23-12-2020 11:14

Pompey,s next 2 games postponed so our game with them goes ahead up to now.

Mr T 23-12-2020 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248285)

Personally I do the testing levels are right

We have spent an huge amount of money to do the tests; ASFC pays

We have another mandatory round of testing to do in the New Year.

Apart from EFL /PL handouts we have had minimal income. Whist we have sold season tickets we are all the mercy of fans as every game that goes ahead BCD we are testing their patience.

We are still paying 20% VAT and we are still paying HMRC on time in full

andyd 23-12-2020 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1248297)

Apart from EFL /PL handouts we have had minimal income. Whist we have sold season tickets we are all the mercy of fans as every game that goes ahead BCD we are testing their patience.

Thanks Mark honest answer, have to agree about BCD testing fans patience, habits are just that they are broken by change, will people all rush back to the cinema, pub, church, rugby the answer will be in the proof of the pudding, one thing that is certain the world will be different after the pandemic than before.

VALAIRIAN 23-12-2020 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1248297)

Well you might be trying the patience of some supporters, but I think that there are also plenty of very understanding supporters ;) :)

andyd 23-12-2020 16:22

Blackpool sign emergency keeper as Chris Maxwell and Matty Virtue isolate after testing positive.

Mr T 23-12-2020 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1248299)
Well you might be trying the patience of some supporters, but I think that there are also plenty of very understanding supporters ;) :)

Joe

Thanks for that; we try to look after our FANtastic supporters but shouldn't take anything for granted :)

choirboy 23-12-2020 22:06

It is not surprising that the virus transmits between the players! Watching televised matches at all levels the players are still jumping all over each other, hugging and shaking hands, as are the coaches and other staff at the end of matches. If we did that on the streets and in the shops we would get fined! Whilst football and rugby are rightfully classed as contact sports most of the actual contact really happens in the ‘celebrations’ of scoring goals or points! Much tighter control is needed if teams are to reduce the incidence of cross infection. I haven’t hugged my two daughters or my two grandsons for nine months now! Surely the players can exercise some control and reduce the risks!:stupid::stop:

andyd 24-12-2020 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1248307)
It is not surprising that the virus transmits between the players! Watching televised matches at all levels the players are still jumping all over each other, hugging and shaking hands, as are the coaches and other staff at the end of matches. If we did that on the streets and in the shops we would get fined! Whilst football and rugby are rightfully classed as contact sports most of the actual contact really happens in the ‘celebrations’ of scoring goals or points! Much tighter control is needed if teams are to reduce the incidence of cross infection. I haven’t hugged my two daughters or my two grandsons for nine months now! Surely the players can exercise some control and reduce the risks!:stupid::stop:

With the new rules in the premiership about teams in tier 4 areas testing 2 times a week, they must feel there is a greater threat from this new varient of Covid, surely at lower levels were testing is done periodically due to cost anything they can do to minimise contact would be a good idea..Also reduce the number of people in the stadium to a minimum, Chairmen and guests, managers from other clubs watching players, fans aren't allowed in so the bare minimum to me that's required to stage a game should be the norm.

cashman 24-12-2020 07:27

Quote:

aye yer right but many players are as numb as they come.

andyd 24-12-2020 07:54

Good idea from Germany third tier side Dynamo Dresden, cup game asked supporters to buy a ticket for £5, game was played BCD they sold 72000 that's £360000 in the clubs coffers.

VALAIRIAN 24-12-2020 08:08

Quote:

Spot on my friend, I have been saying the same for ages... It is the same for Builders, they cannot catch CV19 at work either........... :(

VALAIRIAN 24-12-2020 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248308)
With the new rules in the premiership about teams in tier 4 areas testing 2 times a week, they must feel there is a greater threat from this new varient of Covid, surely at lower levels were testing is done periodically due to cost anything they can do to minimise contact would be a good idea..Also reduce the number of people in the stadium to a minimum, Chairmen and guests, managers from other clubs watching players, fans aren't allowed in so the bare minimum to me that's required to stage a game should be the norm.

You are more than likely correct Andy, but I imagine all Clubs are flaunting the rules....

Twenty Eight 24-12-2020 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248310)
Good idea from Germany third tier side Dynamo Dresden, cup game asked supporters to buy a ticket for £5, game was played BCD they sold 72000 that's £360000 in the clubs coffers.

Why is that a good idea ? Northing different to asking fans to make a donation.

monkey hanger 24-12-2020 10:07

Quote:

doubt that would go down well with yorkshire clubs and their fans.

VALAIRIAN 24-12-2020 11:23

Quote:

Like that idea Andy, could see variations of that happening at clubs soon, any income will be helpful to them :)

andyd 24-12-2020 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248313)
Why is that a good idea ? Northing different to asking fans to make a donation.

Are you from Yorkshire the land of padlocks on wallets?

andyd 24-12-2020 11:50

Outbreak at Hull City now no games at all for them over Xmas period getting a bit serious now.

choirboy 24-12-2020 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248318)

Did you know why there are so many left handed people in Yorkshire? .....:rolleyes:
.....Because they all keep their money in their right hand pocket!:D

monkey hanger 25-12-2020 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248318)

only live there not from there. thats given me immunity from the yorkshire virus.

andyd 25-12-2020 21:08

Blackpool v Rochdale very late decision off tomorrow due to outbreak at Rochdale that's 5 off in league 1 tomorrow.

cashman 26-12-2020 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248362)
Blackpool v Rochdale very late decision off tomorrow due to outbreak at Rochdale that's 5 off in league 1 tomorrow.

its only got 4 on BBC site andy?

AccyMad 26-12-2020 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1248371)
its only got 4 on BBC site andy?

Ours is the 5th :(

Twenty Eight 26-12-2020 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1248322)
Did you know why there are so many left handed people in Yorkshire? .....:rolleyes:
.....Because they all keep their money in their right hand pocket!:D

Lancashire is the only County Ive seen anyone capable of peeling an orange in their pocket.

Why not try it then ?

Here is a good place to start.

£5 donation every time we play with no crowd.

Let’s see how many disappear into their shells !!!

cashman 26-12-2020 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1248377)

where does it say that?:confused: just seen it on fishy oh balls

Twenty Eight 26-12-2020 11:47

Its bloody clever this virus.
Must be a supporter of a League Two club.

andyd 26-12-2020 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1248377)

Ipswich, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Blackpool and Doncaster they have for some reason missed the Ipswich v Northampton game of the BBC fixture list six off, and Stanley's games at Portsmouth and Sunderland are still in some doubt because apparently this new strain is leaving some quite poorly.

andyd 26-12-2020 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248382)

Only a matter of time before it rips through league 2 unfortunately can see season being suspended or even worse voided.

andyd 26-12-2020 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248382)

Total of 12 games of due to Covid at elite level this Boxing Day, 2 in Championship, 6 in league 1 and 4 in the National league's.

cashman 26-12-2020 16:13

well we are still in 8th position after this postponement so that aint bad i reckon

Lord Stiffupperlip 26-12-2020 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1248392)
well we are still in 8th position after this postponement so that aint bad i reckon

Ain't bad is an understatement Cashy.
Only 8 points below top spot with 3 games in hand -You do the maths!
:wave8:

andyd 27-12-2020 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip (Post 1248393)
Ain't bad is an understatement Cashy.
Only 8 points below top spot with 3 games in hand -You do the maths!
:wave8:

With Sunderland off as well now these so called games in hand will become problematic if Portsmouth do the same as Sunderland have done due to this outbreak apparently leaving some players quite ill and unable to play, we if they insist on this season carrying on will be playing 3 games a week.You can argue unlevel playing circumstances as Paul Tisdale tried doing after Bristol Rovers defeat yesterday saying players hadn't had enough time back training after their outbreak, it affected Stanley against Tranmere although Coleman refused to use it as an excuse. If it breaks out at anymore this week surely time for a break until it hopefully subsides again better than voided season surely.

andyd 30-12-2020 10:00

The frost covers are in place at the Wham with weather forecast in the evening,s upto Saturday at between -1/-2 degree,s wondering with the distance Portsmouth have to travel if there will be a pitch inspection before Saturday Mr. T. could answer this.

andyd 30-12-2020 17:26

Seems to be a growing consensus in football circles that the continuation of the season is rapidly reaching the crossroads, morality questions about should footballers be treated any different from other employees, especially with only random testing at a lot of clubs, with most of the country now in tier 4 should they have to travel about. Even John Coleman when asked about playing catch up said naturally from a football point of view he would rather play but in the middle of a serious pandemic which is affecting families with illness and death football becomes just what it is a game. Even Andy Holt has tweeted he,ll eat hay with a donkey if this season finishes on time I for one will help him digest it.

monkey hanger 31-12-2020 08:41

if football had fans watching it live then i think there is more of a reason to continue with it. helps peoples morale etc. something actually to look forward too. streaming live is just a glorified new television programme we watch because its on. doubt anyone gets excited the day before or matchday like they used to be.

andyd 31-12-2020 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1248513)
if football had fans watching it live then i think there is more of a reason to continue with it. helps peoples morale etc. something actually to look forward too. streaming live is just a glorified new television programme we watch because its on. doubt anyone gets excited the day before or matchday like they used to be.

As Cashy says it's better than nothing but I don't sing at the telly wait until just before switch on to make sure it's working turn the volume on when the commentary starts just can't see the point in stadium announcers reading teams out to a virtually empty stadium, the teams are on the screen. Then I do enjoy the game as I love football but and it is a but can't help but feel they are a bit like training games at times crowds whatever anyone says make a difference the tables would all be different it definitely affects performance levels, but it's the same for everyone wether it reaches a natural conclusion is anybody,s guess would be for the best but can see a few twists and turns yet.

andyd 31-12-2020 09:33

Bit concerned weather wise for Saturday I live quite close to the ground it froze quite hard last night and now it's snowing heavyly again with a forecast for -3 tomorrow night.

monkey hanger 31-12-2020 09:35

got to agree with all that. what i find really corny is clubs like hartlepool who still insist on playing home goal scoring music when they score. not sure if there has been a study about it but the gulls flying around the vic do not look too exited about it.

andyd 04-01-2021 13:58

Joey Barton leaves Fleetwood with immediate effect good riddance.

Twenty Eight 04-01-2021 15:43

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55534954

Coincidental that the criminal case against him is coming to the top of the Court's pile ?

AccyMad 04-01-2021 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248725)

Good news all round :D

AccyMad 04-01-2021 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248732)

Coincidental that the criminal case against him is coming to the top of the Court's pile ?

It's about time, was beginning to think it had been swept firmly under the carpet

andyd 04-01-2021 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1248732)

Strange usually it's results isn't it one win in ten just a coincidence then, still hope they throw the key away if," guilty "

andyd 04-01-2021 17:58

Port Vale part company with John Askey.

monkey hanger 05-01-2021 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248725)

when you feel down there always seems a ray of sunshine coming through. gillingham sacking fat boy evans next would make the new lockdown a bit more bareable.

Twenty Eight 05-01-2021 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248736)
Strange usually it's results isn't it one win in ten just a coincidence then, still hope they throw the key away if," guilty "

Trial listed for June 2021.
Put back due to covid.

andyd 05-01-2021 18:27

RIP Colin Bell sadly another great player gone one of the great English midfielders and had the pleasure of seeing him live.

cashman 05-01-2021 18:50

one of the best players i ever saw play, a true GREAT. IMHO.

ferret man 05-01-2021 22:24

That guy could run ALL DAY great player R.I.P. COLIN.

monkey hanger 06-01-2021 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1248783)
one of the best players i ever saw play, a true GREAT. IMHO.

plus a nice quiet guy who let his football do the talking. not like plenty of top class players who prefer to talk crap and act like dicks on and off the pitch.

andyd 09-01-2021 13:53

Lincoln v Peterborough draw both dropped 2 points excellent result for us.

cashman 09-01-2021 14:33

i thought the same was not best pleased when Boro where 1 up.

Taypot 09-01-2021 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1248960)
Lincoln v Peterborough draw both dropped 2 points excellent result for us.

Watched this game and was not really impressed with either side. We have nothing to fear.

cashman 09-01-2021 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taypot (Post 1248968)
Watched this game and was not really impressed with either side. We have nothing to fear.

yeh never know mate,ive seen stanley play badly also this season depends if its your day imho.