Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2013, 10:14   #2476
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I tried that With C'mon but it didn't make any difference, if you have a problem with spelling try and do something about it, at least I do try to make readable the stuff I write on here Less
Yes I know only teasing, I've watched you struggle and mess up your posts for what seems like 13 years now but I'll give you 9/10 for trying.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-02-2013, 10:24   #2477
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Yes I know only teasing, I've watched you struggle and mess up your posts for what seems like 13 years now but I'll give you 9/10 for trying.
That was due to 13 years of Labour mismanagement, Less.
You'll notice he's improved since the Torys got in!

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 18-02-2013 at 10:27.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 10:26   #2478
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Its actually only 8 Less but doesn't time fly when your enjoying yourself, sometimes it just seems like 13, now that is a long time, a lot of irreparable damage can be done in that time
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 10:28   #2479
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
That was due to 13 years of Labour mismanagement, Less.
You'll notice he's improved since the Torys got in!
Your a very shroud man Gordon
Old 18-02-2013, 10:30   #2480
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hang on, jaysay, I'm not dead yet!
Eric and susie123 like this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 10:36   #2481
God Member

Quote:
A true classic .... you get better with age
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 17:20   #2482
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Hang on, jaysay, I'm not dead yet!
Your very shrewd Gordon
Old 20-02-2013, 18:35   #2483
God Member

ha ha listen to this he is off his rocker Audioboo / Iain Duncan-Smith's Explosive Row With James O'Brien
Old 20-02-2013, 18:43   #2484
God Member

ian duncan smith failed politician. so how much mr smith ha ha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 521350_342448742522401_1383571673_n.jpg (39.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 20-02-2013, 18:52   #2485
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
ian duncan smith failed politician. so how much mr smith ha ha
No mention of the jobless falling again C'mon or the fact that more people are in work in this country than ever before, If you think IDS is a failed politician, better not look at the a to z of Labour MPs they total 95% of failed politicians
Old 20-02-2013, 19:05   #2486
God Member

jobless falling again ha ha .if somebodies working 3 hours a week they are saying they are in work and take away the workfare people and actually its up with the harsher sanction schemes .you havent got a clue.the figures dont add up.there goes axminster .
Old 20-02-2013, 19:27   #2487
God Member

Quote:
jobless falling again ha ha .if somebodies working 3 hours a week they are saying they are in work and take away the workfare people and actually its up with the harsher sanction schemes .you havent got a clue.the figures dont add up.there goes axminster .
Actually, both you and your archenemy are out to lunch on this one. C'mon, you failed to notice the increase in full time work, along with a fall in part time. And Jaysay, whose knowledge of economics appears to rank right up there with his spelling and his fixation on the number "13", sees cause for optimism with an economy which is using an increasing number of bodies, working for less, in real terms, to generate a zero increase in output. The only thing you got right is that "the figures don't add up." And that is cause for concern.
cashman likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 19:32   #2488
God Member

they are classing workfare as full time hours. so im not wrong.if tje unemployment figures are so good how come out put is falling it dont add up]• The government claims unemployment is falling, despite minimal economic growth. In fact, the government's fiddling the unemployment figures, as usual, but by a new method: counting people on "workfare" as employed – as confirmed by Department of Work and Pensions and Office for National Statistics replies to freedom of information requests published on the Informed Consent blog. Workfare makes unemployed people work unpaid for private firms, including Conservative party donors, or else lose their benefits. The government's own research shows that it doesn't improve chances of finding paid work.

ONS figures and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development research show half the people counted as newly employed are on workfare, government training schemes, or are self-employed, mostly in part-time, low-paid jobs like gardening and cleaning, in which they may be worse off as they lose benefits. Unemployment was at 2.51m when this government came to power in May 2010. It's now at 2.53m, even on their fiddled figures.

Last edited by cmonstanley; 20-02-2013 at 19:38.
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 09:19   #2489
Resting in Peace

Quote:
they are classing workfare as full time hours. so i'm not wrong.if the unemployment figures are so good how come out put is falling it don't add up]• The government claims unemployment is falling, despite minimal economic growth. In fact, the government's fiddling the unemployment figures, as usual, but by a new method: counting people on "workfare" as employed – as confirmed by Department of Work and Pensions and Office for National Statistics replies to freedom of information requests published on the Informed Consent blog. Workfare makes unemployed people work unpaid for private firms, including Conservative party donors, or else lose their benefits. The government's own research shows that it doesn't improve chances of finding paid work.

ONS figures and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development research show half the people counted as newly employed are on workfare, government training schemes, or are self-employed, mostly in part-time, low-paid jobs like gardening and cleaning, in which they may be worse off as they lose benefits. Unemployment was at 2.51m when this government came to power in May 2010. It's now at 2.53m, even on their fiddled figures.
Well there's one think for sure your not interested in this country showing any sore of recovery all you are interested is trying to impress people with your skills at cutting and pasting now you've realized that nobody takes notice of the futile Guardian links you've kept posting, how can we tell its cut and pasted, there's no spelling mistakes and there's words which begin with capitals
Eric likes this.
Old 21-02-2013, 16:04   #2490

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

So apparently the Tories screwed up again today with their candidate declining to take part in BBC debate. She's been pretty outspoken with some cracking 'foot in the gob' type stuff. So it's alleged that she has been deliberately hid away from any more media gaffes

Eastleigh by-election: Tories 'trying to hide candidate' Maria Hutchings - Telegraph

Anyhoo...our Dave gets a bit annoyed about this and says....

“I think the BBC has behaved badly and stupidly over this from everything I’ve heard about it. My understanding is that we were discussing with you for ages beforehand about the timing of the hustings and the fact that Maria wanted to be with me for this meeting. This is a totally got up thing by the BBC. You know you’re not the most important thing in this by-election – the candidates are.”

So there you have it folks.....straight from the mouth of the leader of the Tory party...the most important thing in this by-election are THE CANDIDATES????

Wonder how low in importance are us plebs to the tories?...you know the VOTING PUBLIC, the mugs that pay their wages!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..