Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

Exile on Spencer St 19-09-2017 20:31

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1201726)
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

This petition has just topped 5000.
I posted the link again just in case anyone out there still needs need to sign it.

Now over 10,000.

KiTChener 19-09-2017 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1201786)
Now over 10,000.

Not a bad increase over 24 hours!!

monkey hanger 22-09-2017 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1201682)
I've heard that from friends of ours who live over Silsden way, their eldest daughter works at the "Original factory shop" just down the road from "Shans" the big PakIndi supermarket.

off topic i know but shans supermarket was fined thousands a few years ago for opening on easter sunday.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 08:06

If I say I am disappointed in the way our PM has caved in after her speech in Florence...then it would be a gross understatement.
Who gave her a white flag?
The proposals she has put forward to ease the deadlock in the Brexit talks were neither innovative nor imaginative.
It is more of the EU. They are still going to be pulling our strings...yanking our chain, while we like little lap dogs do their bidding...It is the Hokey Cokey EU...one foot in and one foot out.
This is not what the electorate(who voted to leave) signed up for.

They made it quite clear that they wanted out...completely...no paying of money, no open borders, no single market(which stops us from making good trade deals with the rest of the world...we will be out of the EU in name only...no powers of changing anything, still coughing up the money...and all the rest)
It is a sop to those in all parties who never wanted the electorate to be listened to.

I truly hope that the intransigence of Michel Barnier and JC Juncker continue...and that they say a resounding 'NO' to these plans.

I do not think there is much chance of me getting to taste that vintage bottle of Dom Perignon for quite a while yet...in fact I despair of it EVER getting tasted!

DaveinGermany 23-09-2017 08:31

Aye, DisMay has lived up to & exceeded my expectations (now there's a surprise .... not), So Lets hope the Nige comes back into the fray to try & put things right.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 08:40

I really don't think he can. (there are too many of the lily livered, self serving dough boys in the political parties..those with no will for a dust up..those who want an easy comfortable life, those who are unaffected by the realities of mass migration, waiting for a home, waiting for medical care or treatment...etc, etc)
Our only salvation will be the mandarins who are heading the negotiations(?) saying a big fat 'NON'.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 08:43

I know you have been scathing of the PM, but I really hoped that despite her initailly being a Remainer, she would make a fist of Brexit..after all she said No deal was better than a bad deal...then here she is doing a David Cameron on us.
well, No, she hasn't run away (yet) but she just might as well have done.

monkey hanger 23-09-2017 10:27

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;
well, No, she hasn't run away (yet) but she just might as well have done.[/QUOTE]

dissapointed by her but not really surprised. never thought our eu exit would be the way a lot of us wanted or as quickly either. this remember is just a start as things will get even more watered down before it eventually finishes. if you start high you can come down, if you start low you cannot go up.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 10:32

I need to remember to lower my expectations Monkey Hanger...in politics it was ever thus.

cashman 23-09-2017 11:05

She has proved to be a typical politician, A LIAR.:(

Less 23-09-2017 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1201962)
I need to remember to lower my expectations Monkey Hanger...in politics it was ever thus.

You as we all, must also learn to take responsibility for this mess, we voted against what all the right and proper people consider to be the correct result, therefore we have brought this upon ourselves by expecting them to treat the outcome in a democratic manner.
They will fudge and delay until no doubt when we all become really sick of this shambles (as if we aren't already) the powers that be will announce that the only democratic way out of this will be to have a second referendum hoping that we will have become the sheep of old and will return a vote to remain just to get it over with.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 11:13

I will NEVER vote to remain in the EU...they need to honour the one that was conducted on the 8th of June 2016.
As I said in a previous post I hope those in Brussels tell TM that it isn't good enough and that she gets angry on our behalf and walks away.
We are NEVER going to get a good deal, a fair deal, a square deal...the only deal we have ever had from the EU is a RAW deal.

cashman 23-09-2017 11:20

I doubt very much if she will ever walk away,i reckon that was just bullshine to keep people happy.:(

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 13:18

https://email.number10.gov.uk

It will only take a few minutes of your time to e-mail the PM with your feelings on her betrayal...go on, do it...please.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 13:29

My e-mail has gone off...not expecting it to do much good, but at least I have made my disappointment clear.

Gremlin 23-09-2017 15:40

My email has been sent expressing my disappointment with the PM.

cashman 23-09-2017 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1201977)
My e-mail has gone off...not expecting it to do much good, but at least I have made my disappointment clear.

Same here this what T.M. is doing is trickery of the Majority that voted leave.

Less 23-09-2017 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1201977)

No deaf ears and falling on comes to mind.

Here's what I sent:-

I am most fed up with the way we the voters have been treated since the democratic result for us to leave the EU has gone.
Brexit is Brexit, be brave stand up for your Country tell them it was an honest vote and we must leave now.

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 17:22

I said that her ideas as to solve the deadlock were neither inventive nor imaginative, that she had betrayed the British voters who had made their wishes clear...which was to leave entirely...not be half in and half out while still paying into this self serving, money gobbling undemocratic organisation which has treated us with contempt.
I also said that if I said I was disappointed in her approach, this would be a gross understatement...and how much did she pay for her white flag.
I also said that she fell into the category of David Cameron...rolling over and capitulating on her principle.

Retlaw 23-09-2017 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1201993)
I said that her ideas as to solve the deadlock were neither inventive nor imaginative, that she had betrayed the British voters who had made their wishes clear...which was to leave entirely...not be half in and half out while still paying into this self serving, money gobbling undemocratic organisation which has treated us with contempt.
I also said that if I said I was disappointed in her approach, this would be a gross understatement...and how much did she pay for her white flag.
I also said that she fell into the category of David Cameron...rolling over and capitulating on her principle.

Napoleon tried to rule Europe, and the British kicked his arse, Kaiser Bill tried to rule Europe, and the British kicked his arse, then Adolf tried id on, and we kicked his arse, them frogs have never forgiven us for holding their hands, and changing their nappies in 1914 & 1939, so they joined foces wth the Krauts, and rule Europe together, If we stick together we can kick their arses again

Margaret Pilkington 23-09-2017 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retlaw (Post 1202014)
Napoleon tried to rule Europe, and the British kicked his arse, Kaiser Bill tried to rule Europe, and the British kicked his arse, then Adolf tried id on, and we kicked his arse, them frogs have never forgiven us for holding their hands, and changing their nappies in 1914 & 1939, so they joined foces wth the Krauts, and rule Europe together, If we stick together we can kick their arses again

Retlaw, the people who are leading this country are not made of the same stuff as they were back then, but I really, really hope you are right.
It does not bode well when our leaders cannot muster the troops to form a united front.
It gives those contemptuous bustards ammunition and makes us all look cowardly.

Exile on Spencer St 24-09-2017 20:25

Thanks for the email link, Margaret.
Doubt if the message will get anywhere near May, but maybe Boris has his spies in the comms team.

Margaret Pilkington 24-09-2017 20:35

You are welcome. Please feel free to pass it on...promote it wherever you can, the more people who send their opinions in the better.
I do not think that the PM will see any of them...other than perhaps the ones which applaud her...sent by remoaners in the hope that these delaying tactics will lead to our leaving the Eu being scuppered.
I just hope she gets knocked back and from the reports that I have read in the world media there does not seem to be much in the way of approval in her ideas.

They are certainly not new and they are hallmarked as 'soft' Brexit...which is not Brexit at all.
I have put my champagne back in its box(sigh)

monkey hanger 25-09-2017 07:55

They are certainly not new and they are hallmarked as 'soft' Brexit...which is not Brexit at all.
I have put my champagne back in its box(sigh)[/QUOTE]

think you,ll need a duster for your box as what we want is not going to happen. all we are and were going to get is a watered down version as so many in OUR parliament do not want it and never did. they can then say we are following the majority that wanted out but we all know what has really happened.

Margaret Pilkington 25-09-2017 09:59

I am fairly resigned to that fact and I think on the morning that the results came out I said pretty much what you are saying...that is, 'we are a long way from being out'...I think I also remarked that I felt we would never be truly rid of this pernicious, undemocratic organisation.
I am a realist, so I am fully aware that the bottle of Dom might sit on top of my coffin...I hope that I am wrong(we can all live in hope...but right now the glimmer of it is so faint, it can hardly be seen).

DaveinGermany 08-10-2017 12:34

Having just checked on the petition to get us out immediately, I see the numbers are up in the 45,000nds & well past the 10,000 minimum for a reply, which, funnily enough I've not received my obligatory "HM Govs, blah de blah de blah couldn't give a toss about your wishes!" mail yet. Do you think someone's forgotten their eager public or more likely hoping the public will forget.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

Margaret Pilkington 08-10-2017 12:52

I haven't received anything either.
I have been watching with interest, the progress of this petition.
If, and when, this petition gets to 100,000 the government have to debate it.
This does not mean that we will get what we would like....which is,what we were promised.
A good deal(which is as likely as me becoming the pope) or we walk.

I can see the negotiators in this debacle getting the same deal that David Cameron came away with.
It has been clear right from the start that the EU do not want to negotiate on any level.
They have shown no inclination to do anything other than put obstacles in the way, they are doing their utmost to delay any kind of deal.

We need to call their bluff.
Tell them there is NO money being paid, turn our backs on any kind of trade agreement...and then watch what they do.

The current bunch of politicians would make awful poker players.

Exile on Spencer St 09-10-2017 19:44

Maybe a complete coincidence but, petition or not, this weekend has seen the first serious suggestions in the me-jah about telling the EU to go whistle if they are determined not to negotiate.
Planning for a CLEAN Brexit is the only rational option after 16 months of time-wasting.

cashman 09-10-2017 19:57

I agree 100% with exile, tell em to get stuffed if they will not be reasonable.

monkey hanger 10-10-2017 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1202705)
I agree 100% with exile, tell em to get stuffed if they will not be reasonable.

agree too, but the problem isn,t just us as i think they are frightened that if we are allowed to leave without a fight from them others may follow quickly down the same path as we have. the whole EU nonsence is not as popular as they like to think which has caused a right wing revolution even in germany.

DaveinGermany 10-10-2017 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1202712)
which has caused a right wing revolution even in germany.

Not quite a revolution MH, but a few more folk have had their eyes opened & as such voted for the AfD. They came in as the 3rd biggest party with 13%, not a lot really but considering they've only been a political party for about 4 years ..... it shows the discontent with the established parties as both lost out overall in the vote.

Here's a report from the "Grauniad" about the election, they must've been frothing & apoplectic having to report about a "Right Wing Party" doing well!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...erman-election

Incidentally the Austrians go to the voting booths this Sunday & it looks quite positive for the ÖVP (Austrian Peoples Party) led by Sebastian Kurz & would you believe it? They have a tendency to lean rightwards! My how Brussels & its muppeteers will be frothing & ranting should the boy do well!

We live in hope! :)

Margaret Pilkington 10-10-2017 20:50

Left leaning Matthew Wright was on TV this morning...they were discussing something about Brexit...leaving without any deal being made.
He was very rude to the first telephone caller(who was in favour of no deal rather than a raw deal) the second caller was of a similar opnion and he was equally rude to him too...the third caller was a frenchwoman who had made her home here in the UK and she also supported the no deal option(he questioned the validity of the facts about our financial contributions to the EU. The woman stood her ground).....I think it really riled him and they went to a break and moved on to a different topic.
I hate that program. It makes me want to run him through with blunt nail scissors....himself likes to watch because he knows it makes steam come out of my ears.
I usually disappear when that program is on.

cashman 11-10-2017 07:48

We watched that Margaret, switched the ignorant pig off and will not watch him again. he tends to be ignorant with people that dont share his view.

monkey hanger 11-10-2017 07:58

used to watch it regularly at one time till he tried being a primark piers morgan. won,t be in a hurry to watch again by the sounds of it.

Margaret Pilkington 11-10-2017 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1202739)
We watched that Margaret, switched the ignorant pig off and will not watch him again. he tends to be ignorant with people that dont share his view.

Yes Cashy you are right.
Like all left leaning luvvies...fine when democracy is going their way but petulant and juvenile when it doesn't.
I cannot stand the arrogant *?$*£ (something that rhymes with stick and starts with a P).

Margaret Pilkington 12-10-2017 06:56

That pipsqueak John Bercow(odious little man) speaker of the House of Commons is telling us that it would be easy to reverse Brexit.
All that needs to happen is that MP's ignore the results of the referendum.
And another odious old man, Richard Branson is saying that those who voted to leave are all dying off.

Do either of these imbeciles not recognise how badly those mandarins in the EU have spoken of us? The belittling language they have used? The disrespect they have shown to a country that is the fourth largest contributor to the EU coffers?

I am heartily sick of these gutless men.
The easiest option for the country would have been to stay in the EU.
To be absorbed into the ever more dictatorial and controlling organisation as a part of the United States of Europe.
To have increasing fiscal union and taxes forced upon us...because of our inertia to act, to take the harder road in an effort to be masters of our own destiny.

I have not regretted for one millisecond, my vote to leave.
When, and if we get out, I expect life to be more difficult. I am prepared to put up with difficulties in order to escape the prison that is the failed social experiment called the EU.

monkey hanger 12-10-2017 08:02

totally agree margaret. your post says it all for me.

DaveinGermany 15-10-2017 16:51

As the results in the Austrian elections come in it appears the ÖVP have taken the vote with 31.5% at the latest exit poll, the SPÖ 27% & the FPÖ 25.9% (the most likely coalition partner to form the new government being the FPÖ). Looks like Junkyard & his lackeys will be having a right proper hissy fit tonight, good old Austrians pishing in junkys Cognac .... Have it! :D

https://www.thelocal.at/20171015/liv...edicted-to-win

Margaret Pilkington 15-10-2017 17:33

The press here have been going hammer and tongues at Philip Hammond for calling the EU negotiators 'the enemy'...but what he said was true(he later backed down and said it was a 'bad choice of words').
It has been shown that the EU are not our friends, they are not our allies(or they would not have disabused us in the way that they have) so what does that make them?
Enemies is a fair and honest assessment.

I also read somewhere(online) over this weekend that our 'friend' Michel Barnier cannot wait to push the Uk off the cliff.....sending us away with no deal...well, I don't think he will, because it is what we want....we get no deal....the EU gets no dosh.
That would be a result.
Let's slap tariffs on all those goods we bring into the country.....let's watch while France and Germany pick up our part of the tab.
Let's invest the money that we save in infrastructure and housing.

cashman 15-10-2017 18:03

The main enemy are British, Bercow,Hesaltine, Branson, and the like, as far as i'm concerned.:mad:

Margaret Pilkington 15-10-2017 20:28

Yes you are right Cashy and they are traitors because they are not interested in the future of the UK, all they are concerned about is their own futures.
None of those mentioned are likely to be inconvenienced by shortages in the NHS, or lack of places in schools, or for that matter any of the other issues that have been forced on us by uncontrolled immigration of people with few skills....because these people can pay for health care, they live in gated communities, they are not worried about lack of housing, they have their children privately educated.
They know(nor care)nothing of the difficulties their actions have on the man in the street.

The other thing is, when those in Brussels(who are sitting at the negotiating table) see our politicians fighting like cats in a sack, they rub their hands with glee because they know they have weakened the political parties by creating divisions.
Why can't these politicians see this? Keep their disagreements private and show a solid and united front to those who would screw the life out of us for fun.

All that said, I think the media have a large part to play in providing and promoting misleading information and disinformation.

monkey hanger 16-10-2017 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1202965)
The main enemy are British, Bercow,Hesaltine, Branson, and the like, as far as i'm concerned.:mad:

add blair and dear old ken clarke to the hall of shame.

cashman 16-10-2017 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1203002)
add blair and dear old ken clarke to the hall of shame.

Oh theres quite a few more, its called "Democracy" when it suits their purpose.:rolleyes:

accybeme 17-10-2017 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1203017)
Oh theres quite a few more, its called "Democracy" when it suits their purpose.:rolleyes:

Oh! I thought the new version of the word democracy was to keep having referendums and till you get the result you want

Margaret Pilkington 17-10-2017 11:59

That is the EU version of democracy...just ask Ireland.

accybeme 17-10-2017 13:09

I think thats Nicola Sturgeon idea of democracy too

cashman 17-10-2017 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1203098)
That is the EU version of democracy...just ask Ireland.

Thats exactly what being aimed for now, some "Letters" meaning sod knows what, i never heard of em are aiming for a second referendum, just like Ireland had, that would NOT shock me at all, with these complete arsewipes that are posing as M.P.s, i think theres certainly enough of em.:mad:

accybeme 17-10-2017 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1203105)
Thats exactly what being aimed for now, some "Letters" meaning sod knows what, i never heard of em are aiming for a second referendum, just like Ireland had, that would NOT shock me at all, with these complete arsewipes that are posing as M.P.s, i think theres certainly enough of em.:mad:

the only trouble is if they do go for a second referendum on the eu how could they then resist another referendum for scotland

cashman 17-10-2017 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybeme (Post 1203108)
the only trouble is if they do go for a second referendum on the eu how could they then resist another referendum for scotland

Doubt if that would bother em one iota? most of em just want to get on the gravy train at some stage.

Less 17-10-2017 17:19

Quote:

IF there is one thing that we as a Country must stick to, it is the fact we had a democratic vote, no way should our politician's even consider a second vote, that would be undemocratic and prove them to be arse wipes not worth voting for ever again.
We've had a vote, now we need to leave.

Margaret Pilkington 17-10-2017 17:23

And Soon...please

DaveinGermany 18-10-2017 05:18

Quote:

some "Letters" meaning sod knows what, i never heard of em are aiming for a second referendum.

Think you're referring to these people Cashy, the OECD. Their attitude is hardly surprising really seeing as they're a "Think-Tank" (Really?) based in Paris ...... that says it all to my mind.

Brexit news: NO way! May confirms NO second referendum after OECD calls for another vote | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Barrie Yates 18-10-2017 15:22

The PM said it at least twice in PMQs today "We leave the EU in 2019".

monkey hanger 19-10-2017 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1203205)
The PM said it at least twice in PMQs today "We leave the EU in 2019".

that means it will happen as politicians have never done a U turn in their lives. at the end of the day they never expected the vote to go the way it did and there is pressure on em from home and abroad for em not to deliver the majority of our wishes.

hilleluk 19-10-2017 08:17

Everything Enoch Powell said in his Rivers of Blood speech, has happened

DaveinGermany 21-10-2017 10:25

Looks like the Czechs could also be widdling on Junkies bommy too!

Czech election latest: Europe's Donald Trump set to be handed power in headache for EU | World | News | Express.co.uk

The more the merrier! :)

Margaret Pilkington 21-10-2017 11:39

Yes, come one come all.

Exile on Spencer St 24-10-2017 12:40

Keep the faith.

Poll: Brits Say Leaving European Union With No Deal Preferable to Transition Period, No Brexit

Margaret Pilkington 24-10-2017 13:10

yes...I believe we should walk away from the table.
There is no negotiation being done there at all....Michel Barnier has no intention of coming up with ANY kind of compromise and Macron thinks out threat to walk away with no deal is just a bluff.

Martin Selmayr has been bragging that Mrs May was 'begging for MR Juncker to get her a deal....don't believe it for a second.
Mrs May has had more dignity in her dealings with these snake oil salesmen than the whole of the EU put together....though in my heart I feel like she would like to knock some heads together(and some of those heads would be on this side of the channel).

It makes me wonder what those who voted to remain in the EU are thinking to want to belong to this shower of Fisons...and I wonder if some of them might have different opinions now they have seen the underhand shenanigans being played out.

Margaret Pilkington 24-10-2017 13:54

And get the latest....Donald Tusk says Brexit can be reversed.
That the UK parliament can ignore the result of the referendum.
What planet is this man on!
They really do not 'get it'...we do not want to be part of their dysfunctional club...to be a county in the United States of Europe.

Less 24-10-2017 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1203501)
They really do not 'get it'...we do not want to be part of their dysfunctional club...to be a county in the United States of Europe.

No they don't get it at all do they?

We as a nation have said we no longer wish to be a part of this undemocratic union.

That, should have those that we will leave trying their best to prove that it's worth remaining, instead all they do is threaten us with how bad they are willing to make it if we don't change our minds.

I don't need them to act like spoilt children spitting their dummies out throwing tantrums.

I need them to take a look at themselves and realise why we voted to leave, which is because...

...They act like spoilt children spitting their dummies out and throwing tantrums.

Margaret Pilkington 24-10-2017 17:50

Spot on Less....they should be making it worth staying.
They need to look at the reasons why the disaffection with the EU is rife throughout countries that are imprisoned by the organisation.
It IS a form of imprisonment.
They try to make nations feel like they would not survive outside the EU...they lower the esteem of nations...they ride roughshod over the needs and aspirations.

monkey hanger 25-10-2017 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1203501)

bet the remainers will love this. the problem is when you talk to them the only thing they get is they love the idea of the EU and many actually would love the creation of the united states of europe. years of brainwashing certainly has worked for many.

accyman 25-10-2017 17:11

richard branson has publicly stated that we shoudl wait for all the older folk who voted leave to die and rejoin the EU

i think folk buying his naff products and services shoudl find alternatives but i dont have the biased backing of the BBC and media kissing my arse like he does

Margaret Pilkington 25-10-2017 17:33

He is 67 himself, so no spring chicken.
He is rich and so the effects of staying in the EU don't impact on his lifestyle...and never would.
He is arrogant and disrespectful to make such comments, but then he (arrogantly) considers that his opinion is right and 17.5 million people who voted democratically are wrong.

I do not 'get' why these remoaners can stomach the way that the EU negotiating team have denigrated the U.K...the bullying tactics they have used, the intransigence shown when solutions have been put forward.

It makes me think that these people don't actually like the UK, or its people.

monkey hanger 26-10-2017 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1203592)

It makes me think that these people don't actually like the UK, or its people.

agree that it comes over like that but there agenda seems to be against any form of nationalism and would prefer us to be just one part of a large european state that is just part of a world stage. don,t get it myself but i,ve never got lefties or the tree hugger brigade. each to their own i suppose, they will call me a little englander i guess.

Margaret Pilkington 26-10-2017 09:38

They can call me anything they want.
I don't care. It is all part of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan...where there would be no race or nation...just a homogenous mass of people...coffee coloured and with no national or racial allegiances.
It won't happen in my lifetime thank goodness.

accybeme 27-10-2017 08:04

thanks margaret.
I was not aware of the coudenhove kalergi plan so I googled it and found the westernspring web page.
it certainly aligns with whats been happening in the eu

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 10:11

You are welcome.
It has been going on for a long time....and the latest 'open door ' policy to migrants from the Middle East and Africa is all part of the plan.
It is scary for our children and grandchildren as we can already see these people outbreeding the indigent population...it is something that I will not be alive to see...but fills me with despair.

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 10:18

For those of you who have never heard of this...and I guess it would be many...here is some information that might enlighten you to what is happening in Europe right now.
The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan - The genocide of the Peoples of Europe | Western Spring

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybeme (Post 1203639)
thanks margaret.
I was not aware of the coudenhove kalergi plan so I googled it and found the westernspring web page.
it certainly aligns with whats been happening in the eu

Those in the EU do not WANT you to know anything at all about this plan...they want you to be ignorant, to stay ignorant, as this means there will be NO resistance to what they mean to do. Their plans will not be impeded by the population they want to engineer into subservience.

Of course, there will still always be the elite...those who pull the strings and decide how the world should be...and it will always be to their advantage, not ours.
So now you know.
Spread the word.

They will brand those of us who inform people of these plans as 'cranks' and 'conspiracy theorists'...except it is there for all to see and read.

I am not sure if it is already too late to do anything about it. I think it might be.

DaveinGermany 27-10-2017 20:50

I mentioned the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan way back in post 1221 (08-07-17), not only that but the fact that the eu in 1995 rolled out the "Barcelona declaration" covering the southern Mediterranean & North African countries. It was an open invite to "Come on down!" & set the pace for mass migration of our darker brethren to an old white europe with the sole intention of diluting our colour & culture.

The net result, a homogeneous race of coffee coloured peoples with no "National" pride, prejudice or loyalty, a putty like mass to be moulded into the shape & design of our "secretive white masters" tucked away somewhere safe & comfy, well away from the misery & turmoil they've inflicted on the general populace

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 21:40

Yes, you did and it was a surprise to me that it was mentioned at all.
I really doubted that many people knew about it...and was a bit reticent about mentioning it because I felt that it would be construed as some fantastical theory.
I know the kind of flak that MargaretR used to attract when she mentioned little known stuff and felt that I would attract the same kind of ridicule(not that it would really matter all that much).
But the evidence for people to be able to see, with what has been happening in the countries of the EU is so strong that it speaks volumes.

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 21:45

And this is the bones of the Barcelona Declaration...for those who want more evidence.
The Barcelona Declaration - Euro Mediterranean - EU's dirty secret

Oh, and these secretive machinations have been afoot since the mid seventies.
As I said in a previous post, I think I might be too late to halt the progress of these plans.

DaveinGermany 27-10-2017 21:47

Quite agree Ma. As time goes by & more & more folk start questioning the situation it should make the people think, if they can see the problem & come up with an answer yet our "leaders" can't, then obviously there is something not quite kosher happening within our realm.

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 21:58

I have thought that for a very long time Son...the whole scenario fills me with despair for future generations.
The more I find out about the EU and the more I actually hate the concept.
I cannot wait to be out, because way back I could see the way it was going, but found it very hard to convince anyone. I had stand up arguments with my own dad about it.

Margaret Pilkington 27-10-2017 22:00

Now, I had better watch out for the thought police...they will be coming to find me to put me into a program of 're-education'...I hope it does not involve electrodes being attached to delicate bits of my anatomy.

monkey hanger 28-10-2017 08:03

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1203665]Now, I had better watch out for the thought police...they will be coming to find me to put me into a program of 're-education'...

keep checking for hidden camera,s around the place. i too am glad they cannot see inside my head yet. the majority of people however will show their usual apathy towards the subject until its too late and then agree we are not all cranks who have been warning em for years.

DaveinGermany 28-10-2017 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1203665)
Now, I had better watch out for the thought police...they will be coming to find me to put me into a program of 're-education'...I hope it does not involve electrodes being attached to delicate bits of my anatomy.

Not to worry, there'll be quite a few of us so you'll be amongst friends. :)

DaveinGermany 29-10-2017 10:39

Looks like the remainer bullsquitt has been exposed for the utter tripe it was, remember "Smeggs" denial of an eu army, closer ties & financial unity .... yeah me too!

Read it & weep

European Union to get one chancellor, united army and policies under EU superstate | World | News | Express.co.uk

Margaret Pilkington 29-10-2017 11:04

It was something that we cynical baggages always thought would happen.
The sooner we ditch the whole shebang, the better it will be.
Just the mention of anything to do with the EU puts my blood pressure into rocket mode.

DaveinGermany 30-10-2017 18:11

Seems that things aren't all bad as far as Brexit goes & it looks like the north west is setting an example. :)

Brexit blueprint: Preston becomes poster town for Brexit as BUY LOCAL policies see boom ti | UK | News | Express.co.uk

monkey hanger 31-10-2017 07:50

as long as the prices that people charge is more or less the same buying local is sense. a lot of people are bargain hunters nowadays due to lack of cash and some products for some reason are cheaper than our own produced foods. people should get out more as there were loads of apples, raspberries, loganberries and blackberries that can be picked which we have been doing for the last few months but not many others can be bothered.

DaveinGermany 22-11-2017 14:07

The latest rumour of DisMay being prepared to up the bung to the criminal eu just so we can get on to talk about further talks is absolute idiocy! Although not confirmed going on past performance the spineless bint will cave in! Absolutely sick of the backsliding remainers bringing the UK down at every turn, her & the rest of her glove puppets need stringing up & proper Brexiteers given the lead.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88...y-latest-video

Just get us out now! Walk, no deal & over to WTO agreements.

cashman 22-11-2017 14:36

Agree Dave,but nowt surprises me with yon lot.:(

hilleluk 23-11-2017 06:57

Could you give me any names that could do a better job than DisMay?

Margaret Pilkington 23-11-2017 09:00

I have asked this question too.
I can see no one who has the tenacity to do any kind of decent job.
With the current situation with Mutti Merkel, we are in a better position than previously.
If only the remoaners would stop talking the country down.
The EU is bankrupt without our contributions.

RainbowSix 23-11-2017 22:18

Why am I hearing on the radio about UK cities being upset and not knowing that they would not qualify for being the "European capital of Culture 2023" ?

Who the hell is it that woks for these councils that can employ people who do not realize that by 2023 we will not be in Europe so cannot have that title.

And they have the cheek to complain about it, saying they were not told.
Apparently each one is a unique case so should still have the title.

Muppets!

DaveinGermany 24-11-2017 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilleluk (Post 1204927)
Could you give me any names that could do a better job than DisMay?

JRM would do a damn site better than DisMay in my opinion, he may not be the popular choice but I'd say he's far more competent & has an old fashioned honesty which is something rather rare in a modern politico today.

DaveinGermany 24-11-2017 05:35

Then there's frank Field, but he's on the labour side so unfortunately wouldn't get a shot of using his integrity for the greater good.

monkey hanger 24-11-2017 07:52

[QUOTE=DaveinGermany Absolutely sick of the backsliding remainers bringing the UK down at every turn, her & the rest of her glove puppets need stringing up & proper Brexiteers given the lead.

agree to a point about may but she has two problems. the eu leaders themselves and the pro eu remainers who would love to put every spanner in the works that they can for any reason they can think of. some have a vested interest in remaining but plenty have fallen in love with the eu years of bull shine.

Margaret Pilkington 24-11-2017 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1204972)
JRM would do a damn site better than DisMay in my opinion, he may not be the popular choice but I'd say he's far more competent & has an old fashioned honesty which is something rather rare in a modern politico today.

He does have a refreshing degree of honesty about him...I will give you that, but it doesn't mean he would make a better leader than TM
I defy anyone to do a good job of getting us out of the EU while there are so many in the POW who would stab ANY leader in the back for making a fair fist of Brexit.
Battles like this are hard enough without having the enemies of democracy in government office and the back benches.
The place is riddled with them...maggots is what they are.
Doubly difficult as the EU cronies do not want to negotiate in any shape or form.

The truth is that the EU without our financial contributions is stuffed.
We should walk away from all negotiations and tell them to call us when THEY have something on the table to offer.

Less 24-11-2017 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1204984)

The truth is that the EU without our financial contributions is stuffed.
We should walk away from all negotiations and tell them to call us when THEY have something on the table to offer.

The other truth is...

... without the EU being able to give honest and truthful records of their dealings we will never be able to work with them, lets face it that's why we want to leave.
I bet there are plenty of our M.P.'s and M.E.P's that wouldn't want us to ever know the truth.

DaveinGermany 24-11-2017 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1204977)
agree to a point about may but she has two problems.

But these problems are of her own making really, had she put her foot down & the boot in were required instead of dithering & giving ground to the eu & her own party traitors she'd have been in a far stronger position.

Problem is though, DisMay was & as far as I'm concerned still is a remainer at heart & it shows in her handling & dealings across the board, she makes the noises & talks the talk, but so far there's no actions to back up her spouting, the woman is weak & should never have been put in charge!

Margaret Pilkington 25-11-2017 15:17

It is not just those in her own party who are dithering, it is the threats from other quarters to thwart the will of the people.
It is the businesses who have talked the U.K. down, it is people like Richard Branson, it is the loony left wing luvvies who try to undermine any efforts because democracy only suits them when the vote goes the way they want it.
While you consider Theresa May to be weak and dithery, there has been no real suggestion of a person who has the round things (balls)to take on the bullies of the EU who call themselves negotiators.

Theresa May is being expected to climb Everest in just a damart vest with a sackful of monkeys on her back.

Come up with someone who realistically can keep the mutinous MPs in check...and I will give you a putty medal!

DaveinGermany 25-11-2017 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1205050)
While you consider Theresa May to be weak and dithery, there has been no real suggestion of a person who has the round things (balls)to take on the bullies of the EU who call themselves negotiators.

Difficult call, anyone I can think of has some kind of deficiency which hampers "my opinion" of a party leader. But right now the Country doesn't require a negotiator in nr 10, we need an all out brutal, dictator to tell the eu what we are going to do & how things will go, mithering remaniac trouble makers trampled on & cast aside & as for the civil servants & businesses that throw obstacles in the way should be told exactly what they can do with their whiny pitiful arguments & perceived difficulties, they shape up or ship out!

Call their bluff & see what happens. As an Island nation we've managed to be self reliant, proud & resourceful throughout the ages & to my mind if the right people are in proper positions we can be once again. Miserable self hating liberal whiny hand wringing wankerati pussified pc liberals have destroyed my once fine nation & their time of reckoning is long past, terminate the cancer with extreme prejudice & we can hopefully get back to our days of normalcy.

Margaret Pilkington 25-11-2017 16:16

Yes, I agree with the 'walk away' and watch them come running approach.
Theresa May is not one of the negotiators...that has been left to D.Davis and his crew.
Yes, it is a shame there is not someone with more bant than a wet lettuce.
I think the softly approach is a nod to diplomacy, but those loony lefties don't want any brand of democracy or diplomacy other than their own.
Like you, I am heartily sick of the bending over backwards, of trying to jump oceans for an organisation that would not jump a small puddle for us.
I am sick of reading media reports that portray the future after we leave the EU as a bleak and dismal place...these so called experts have been shown to be wrong...seriously wrong in the past.

DaveinGermany 26-11-2017 14:17

This really doesn't fill me with optimism, DisMay at her appeasing best!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...russels-summit

But this on the other hand .....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88...rexit-red-line

Margaret Pilkington 26-11-2017 16:47

I get a bit fed up of reading stuff like this...I just wonder who is feeding this BS to the press and whether it is being done to promote division and to sow discord. I would not put it past those snakes in the negotiating team to be spreading this type of propaganda purely for the reasons I have outlined.
It is time that everyone got behind the drive to leave the EU. There are too many people who have their own agenda...usually based on the EU gravy train.

The problem at present(as I see it) is that the PM is trying to appease too many people...And some of the actions appear to be reactive rather than proactive.

I am not in favour of the payment of one penny piece until the EU can tell us exactly what we owe the money for.
I am not in favour of Brussels being able to pull the strings for a transition period of two years when we have left...because having left, it means we do not get a say in how decisions are reached.

The ECJ should have no jurisdiction in the U.K. From the moment we leave.

monkey hanger 27-11-2017 09:01

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1205108]
It is time that everyone got behind the drive to leave the EU. There are too many people who have their own agenda...usually based on the EU gravy train.

The problem at present(as I see it) is that the PM is trying to appease too many people...And some of the actions appear to be reactive rather than proactive.

see it the same margaret. trying to be as diplomatic as possible with our eu friends , trying to keep remainers in her party happy as well as millions of pro eu voters with many being in her party. the job is a curse no matter who took it on. there might be someone better to do it but a revolt of pro eu backbenchers could force a gereral election with the poss. that comrade corbyn having to negotiate anything with em strikes fear in my heart and mind.