Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Corona Virus (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/corona-virus-70938.html)

Margaret Pilkington 09-08-2020 13:12

Re: Corona Virus

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...-Boris-Johnson
Read it for yourself...it is a pretty damning indictment.

shillelagh 09-08-2020 13:50

think is rossendale is included in all this .. and we got the lowest ... and then rossendales mp stands in the middle of rawtenstall town centre and says rossendale is included in all of this because people commute to blackburn, manchester, hymdburn etc for work ... so if thats the case .. why isnt south ribble ie clitheroe included in this .. people who live that way commute to work in manchester or blackburn or preston etc ...

Exile on Spencer St 09-08-2020 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243071)
...Sweden has had no lockdown, no masks, no social distancing, no more deaths from the pandemic than any other country.....and the bonus is that they are said to be approaching herd immunity...

Here’s something to support your argument, Margaret.
But then, what dies this guy know he’s just a doctor...and presumably has no financial interest in vaccine companies.

https://sebastianrushworth.com/2020/...s-perspective/

Margaret Pilkington 09-08-2020 14:14

Jen...they make up the rules as they go along.
The last time I looked Rossendale had no recently reported cases.
But then it is all a load of hooey anyway

Margaret Pilkington 09-08-2020 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1243076)
But then, what dies this guy know he’s just a doctor...and presumably has no financial interest in vaccine companies.

Oh How I wish that people would wake up and see what is being done to them...it is almsot like a mas Stockholm situation....where those being held hostage(and we are being held hostage aren't we) grow to trust and almost love their captors.

I hate what is being done because very little of it is necessary.
Yes, there is a virus.
Yes for some people it will have severe consequences.
But for most people it will be merely an inconvenience like any bout of winter flu.
Apologies to those who have lost loved ones to this, but the majority of those who were badly affectd and did not recover were already either old or very sick to start with.

what is being done globally is being done for sinister reasons...it has to be so for us to be being lied to and having fear instilled in us.
All of us are being treated as if we are sick.....I am not sick, nor have I lost my senses...I can smell a rat just as well as ever i could.

Margaret Pilkington 09-08-2020 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1243076)

that is the most relevant issue in this whole scam.

monkey hanger 10-08-2020 07:58

[QUOTE=Exile on Spencer St;1243076]..and presumably has no financial interest in vaccine companies.

wonder if these companies will set up new charity shops like Covid Research or British Corona Foundation across the country in the new empty shops.

Exile on Spencer St 10-08-2020 11:36

Here’s a bit of news about just one of the so-called bio-tech companies that are fighting, whilst avoiding the normal safety test requirements, to produce a vaccine.

Moderna, a company that has no marketed products, announced a ‘break through’, and that day and the next it’s Chief Financial Officer exercised his options for more shares, then sold them immediately and made $16.8 million.

A few weeks later, after “Vaccine experts say Moderna didn’t produce data critical to assessing Covid-19 vaccine” * the shares dropped. Although the ‘disinterested’ Dr.Fauci** did his best to try and rally them.

As the first article concludes, "It shows a lack of confidence in your company going forward." I wonder why?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/22/i...les/index.html

*https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/19/...id-19-vaccine/

** https://bgr.com/2020/06/02/coronavir...roversy-fauci/

cashman 10-08-2020 11:55

Many firms are making ridiculous claims for new inventions,thing is they know many are afraid and will buy this crap for safety.they had a bad time during covid and are only attempting to rake some cash in,:rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 12:32

Moderna is one of the big pharma tha received money from Bill
Gates.
That should tell you all you need to know.

Exile on Spencer St 10-08-2020 12:36

True, Cashy.
But it’s Governments indemnifying untested vaccines that is the worry, not how much money is there to be made from people’s (stoked up) fear.

We’re both old enough to remember thalidomide. That scandal was supposed to have changed the way all drugs etc were to be tested. But, now, apparently no longer the case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide_scandal

Just like Dr. Shipman’s antics were supposed to have changed the way deaths are recorded by doctors. But, again, no more, apparently.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 12:37

The media are currently trumpeting the fact that a thousand and dome odd people have developed the virus.....trying to tell us that this is a second wave.....but the level of deaths is 8.
Spouting these figures is pointless as we do not know...because we are not told
1) how many are hospitalised
2) how many are sick but not hospitalised.
3) how many have no symptoms.....but most of all
4) how many were tested to produce these figures.

It is all bull dust....aimed at bambozzling us.
There are a variety of ways to mislead people...ways of lying by using statistics.
It stinks.
Come another lockdown and I will not be joining.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 12:50

Why would anyone accept a vaccination where the company who produced it are given legal protection against any kind of litigation?

What kind of organisation has so little confidence in their product that they will not accept responsibility for consequence that may arise??

A shonky company that is only interested in generating money(not the health of those it is providing a service for).
Big pharma really has no interest in protecting you. They quite like the idea that they might make you ill 20 years down the line...they are ensuring that you will need more of their expensive drugs to keep you alive.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 13:33

https://www.technocracy.news/masks-a...f-the-science/
This scientific article is about the effectiveness(or not) of masks in relation to preventing the virus from being spread by those who are infected.
It looks at the variety of masks on the market and is an interesting read.

cashman 10-08-2020 13:38

yeh but funny that firms use them and swear by em for the workers.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 13:39

The article is fully referenced with the scientific studies that were used to validate this information.
The article mentions 'dyspnea(dyspnoea)...this is the medical term for shortness of breath...breathlessness.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243120)

No, it is definitely NOT funny at all.
They have been brainwashed and are being bamboozled by politicians.
(No-one is challenging what they tell us)
When this pandemic began, the scientists said that masks were ineffective.....and the evidence is there to prove it(backed up by randomised controlled trials...good science, but something that will not be happening with vaccines because they...the scientists know that they would fail in RCT).

The reasons the politicians want you to wear a mask is so that they can see that their fear tactics are working.....and it is to look like they are doing something...they are, but it is useless and could be damaging....read the article (at the bottom)about the dangers associated with mask wearing.

I have provided the information...what anyone does with it is entirely up to them.

I am not a natural rebel, but I hate being duped.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 13:53

1 Attachment(s)
This says it all.

Exile on Spencer St 10-08-2020 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243120)

Firms are just desperate to stay in business.
If one of the Government’s so-called experts thought standing on one leg would help, firms would implement it.

cashman 10-08-2020 14:26

yeh but masks protected me from arsenic, and various acids and chemicals so i think they are very useful.

Margaret Pilkington 10-08-2020 15:52

Cashy, those masks are specific to the risks that these chemicals pose.
I too spent a portion of my working life wearing a mask, but they were worn appropriately, disposed of carefully and were for the patients protection against and BACTERIA that I might have.
They would not protect the patient against any virus that I might have because these are smaller than 300 nano-microns(Covid is 190 nano-microns)
If you have read the scientific paper, it also states that once a mask is moist it allows for passage of both bacteria and viruses from inside the mask and outside the mask....so it provides a good environment for multiplication and an open door for transmission of the same.
Not sensible, not safe, but let's you think that you are doing something....and is a badge of compliance....which the politicians love.

Exile on Spencer St 10-08-2020 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243130)
...Not sensible, not safe, but let's you think that you are doing something....and is a badge of compliance....which the politicians love.

It seems to me that we have moved from “Save the NHS” to “Obey the Rules”.
Those are totally different demands.
Although it was abundantly clear that NHS was never in that much danger it is now as ‘safe’ as it ever can be.
But the Government and it’s behavioural ‘experts’ know just how much Brits love enforcing the rules no matter how pointless they may be.
Just think of all those times we abided by EU directives that everyone else ignored.
Look at the way Wee Krankie Sturgeon is strutting around every time someone dares to contravene her rules.
It seems now we are being harangued to obey, and not even question, ‘the rules’ for the sake of saving various Governments from admitting they have over-reacted or made the wrong judgements.

monkey hanger 11-08-2020 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243126)
yeh but masks protected me from arsenic, and various acids and chemicals so i think they are very useful.

doubt they were similar to the ones the general public are wearing in shops. the ones used in car spray booths are far remote from buying the cheapest thing possible to get over the regulation to buy a pint of milk.

monkey hanger 11-08-2020 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243130)
Not sensible, not safe, but let's you think that you are doing something....and is a badge of compliance....which the politicians love.

people could have worn them anyway before they became compulsory. i imagine the vast majority that didn,t are really only ticking their own box to comply in something they do not want to do. just wonder if these masks are re cycable as bins throught the country will be full of em once compulsory mask wearing is finished sometime in the next decade.

monkey hanger 12-08-2020 07:41

as from next monday face coverings will be required in hairdressers in england. you have been warned.

cashman 12-08-2020 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1243143)
doubt they were similar to the ones the general public are wearing in shops. the ones used in car spray booths are far remote from buying the cheapest thing possible to get over the regulation to buy a pint of milk.

they were very similar mate i wore them 20 odd years.if anything these now are a bit better.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 11:04

So are they the N95 masks Cashy...or the vented masks?

cashman 12-08-2020 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243181)
So are they the N95 masks Cashy...or the vented masks?

dunno what n95 are but they certainly were not vented.was mid 90s when i left, all i know is im ok but some of those that never wore when they should died soon after they finished.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 11:11

It is interesting to note that more people died from Flu and Pneumonia in the period between June 19th and July 31st....that is seven weeks.
These figures are from the Office of National statistics.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ding31july2020

Please note these are just the figures from one week.....if you want to search week by week you can find details on this site.
These are different from the Public Health England figures in that they are unadulterated

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 11:16

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243182)
dunno what n95 are but they certainly were not vented.

This is an N95 mask Cashy.
They are designed to filter out dust and particulates...and are commonly used in industrial processes.
I cannot see how they would protect from acids though.....but they might protect you from fumes.

taddy 12-08-2020 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243126)

I was a mobile fork lift truck engineer for many years, covering the north west of england up to the scottish borders, in many of the firms that I went to it was (compulsery to wear a mask) and before anyone accuses me of being a snowflake, these companies included iron foundries,chemical works, the firm in rochdale that manufactered asbestos. and even heysham B nuclear power station, so as you say cashy, (they are very useful). or if you have not been there then do not call it!

Exile on Spencer St 12-08-2020 17:02

No one’s arguing that masks and other protective gear is not essential in many industrial and medical situations.
But equally, I hope, no one is arguing that not wearing a mask in a shop is the equivalent of entering a nuclear power station or an asbestos factory without taking precautions.
Hang on, maybe that’s probably exactly what the catastrophists on SAGE are telling the Government. What else would convince a Government to destroy its own economy?

cashman 12-08-2020 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243185)
This is an N95 mask Cashy.
They are designed to filter out dust and particulates...and are commonly used in industrial processes.
I cannot see how they would protect from acids though.....but they might protect you from fumes.

no it was nothing like that margaret, just a plain what yeh see now type mask. for the acids i did mean the fume which is very bad.

taddy 12-08-2020 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243122)
No, it is definitely NOT funny at all.
They have been brainwashed and are being bamboozled by politicians.
(No-one is challenging what they tell us)
When this pandemic began, the scientists said that masks were ineffective.....and the evidence is there to prove it(backed up by randomised controlled trials...good science, but something that will not be happening with vaccines because they...the scientists know that they would fail in RCT).

The reasons the politicians want you to wear a mask is so that they can see that their fear tactics are working.....and it is to look like they are doing something...they are, but it is useless and could be damaging....read the article (at the bottom)about the dangers associated with mask wearing.

I have provided the information...what anyone does with it is entirely up to them.

I am not a natural rebel, but I hate being duped.

Margaret, enough is enough, if you think that your conspiricy theory is correct then fair enough, if you don't want to wear a mask, again it is up to you, but do not forget that many, many minors, (as in children) read these posts and I am more than afraid that some of them will be saying to their parents (I don't need to wear this mask, The lady on Accrington Web says so.
As I put in another post I had to wear a mask for my job at times, if the firm or whoever insists on you wearing a mask and you don't agree then look for another job.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 17:50

Taddy. You may know that children under 11 are exepmt from wearing masks...and if you think/or know of any children who are influenced by my postings then please let me know.

What I have posted is backed up by solid scientific(Randomised Controlled Trials - his is the gold standard of testing out scientific theory...without these tests it is just THEORY).

It is NOT a conspiracy theory...when I have posted things that you might think are contentious, I have posted justification for my point of view.

I also wore a mask in my job, but I knew how to wear it, when to wear it, the reasoning behind it and the dangers involved in the wearing and disposal of my mask.

The science behind wearing masks has not changed.
It will NOT protect you from Covid, it will not protect others from Covid if you are carrying it.
These masks say on the boxes that they will not protect against Covid.

The Manufacturers are telling you thios because it is TRUE
The reason behnd this is that the virus particles that you breathe out measure 190 nano-microns....the masks currently in use will only prevent particles no smaller thean 300 nano-microns to be caught...so figure it out.

The mask wearing is purely a 'window dressing' exercise...it is something brought in to demonstrate the population is compliant...a kind of badge that says you are doing as you are told...but lose the idea that you are protecting yourself..or anyone else for that matter.
They want you to believe that but it just is not true.
No conspiracy at all just truth....however unpalatable that is.

cashman 12-08-2020 18:00

sorry but i agree 100% with what taddy said in his last post.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243198)
no it was nothing like that margaret, just a plain what yeh see now type mask. for the acids i did mean the fume which is very bad.

I dealt with formaldehyde on a daily basis for years....no masks or gloves were required.
I dabbled my fingers in it regularly
Then they found out that this chemical was very toxic (maybe cancer causing)and you had to be specially trained and certificated to use and gloves and masks became the rule.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243201)

Cashy, you need not be sorry, but as you know I say it how I see it.
You are both entitled to your own views and it does not matter to me if they do not correspond with mine.
I have given full information that explains my point of view.
And as for having any influence on children, well, I do not see it. I do not think many minors read what I write....and in any case those under 11 are exempt from the wearing of masks.
Children do not listen to my views...either verbal or written.

Less 12-08-2020 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1243201)

I don't it's all a matter of opinion.

How are these youngsters reading accyweb? You have to have an account to sign in and anyone under 18 has to get their parents to send a letter to the owner to get permission to use the site. If they are using someone else's account that is against site rules.
Parental guidance should be used with all minors on site, because we aren't allowed to clip the little beggars around the lug hole anymore.
;)

cashman 12-08-2020 18:12

yeh people should do what they think is best for themselves, no question to me, but i cannot weigh up why some think by saying contary to what is advised can do any good at all far as im concerned it could easily be dangerous to others.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 18:21

Cashy because it is simply that you are being lied to.
If it says on a box of masks 'will not protect against Covid'....who do you believe?...the government or the mask manufacturer?
The government do not know where to go next in this chaos they have created.....so if they tell you to wear a mask to,protect others....then you want to believe it....you do it.
Even if the scientific publications do not back this up.....and they don't back up mask wearing as a protective measure.
I posted a link to a journal that tells you this and WHY they do not protect against viruses.

However you view this, whether you see it as just me being difficult, or perverse, you cannot dispute what has been proved in randomised controlled trials.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 18:28

Sweden did none of this...no masks, no lockdown, no trashing of their economy and they have not had the level of deaths projected by our modellers.
Neil Ferguson suggested that the UK would see half a million deaths.
We have not had that level of deaths...and if you look at the ONS statistics that I posted a link to earlier today, you will see that there have been more deaths from Flu and Pneumonia over the last seven weeks, than from Covid.
In fact the levels of death when compared Year on year for the last five years are actually fewer.
Would you expect that, considering that we are supposed to be in a pandemic....and that there are supposed to be local spikes??

It does not make sense and if it does not make sense then it cannot be true.

cashman 12-08-2020 18:30

what i dispute is the fact there are a lot of people particularlly the young that can be influenced is that difficult to see?

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 18:42

Yes Cashy, it is difficult because I do not believe they read what I am writing....and I doubt that I have ANY influence whatsoever.

They are far more likely to be influenced by their peers on Facebook and YouTube....not Accyweb.

cashman 12-08-2020 18:52

i think they read most stuff that agrees with them its a kids thing i reckon.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 19:46

Maybe on Facebook, whatsapp and such like but here?
No I don't think so.
Accyweb does not have anything to attract them Cashy...however sad, it is so.
We are not 'trendy' or whatever other adjective is currently in use for 'popular'.

Hill Walker 12-08-2020 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243216)
We are not 'trendy' or whatever other adjective is currently in use for 'popular'.

Unless its changed again its 'cool', a bit ironic given the current weather.

Margaret Pilkington 12-08-2020 21:44

That is good to know Hill Walker, though I am not really down with the kids....as I say, they take absolutely no notice of me.
I sometimes wonder if I am the invisible woman :)

Jimmy Clitheroe 12-08-2020 22:26

I think a lot of the people who wear the face nappies should continue to do so forever so we don't have to listen to the excrement exuding from their gobs.

Jimmy Clitheroe 12-08-2020 22:35

Incidentally am not sure you've heard of Vernon Coleman but he has done some excellent You Tube videos from the perspective of an old ****** in a chair.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd6...LPUkw1BfiJDibw

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1243199)
Margaret, enough is enough, if you think that your conspiricy theory is correct then fair enough, if you don't want to wear a mask, again it is up to you, but do not forget that many, many minors, (as in children) read these posts and I am more than afraid that some of them will be saying to their parents (I don't need to wear this mask, The lady on Accrington Web says so.
As I put in another post I had to wear a mask for my job at times, if the firm or whoever insists on you wearing a mask and you don't agree then look for another job.

Taddy, your response to my post is, in essence, telling me to shut up.

Ok, you did it quite diplomatically and vaguely justified it by trying to convince me that I am polluting(or as you put it, influencing them to disregard government edicts) young minds.
I do not subscribe to this view at all...because I have provided, wherever possible, links that will give information as to why my views are as they are.

Now, I can post as many links as I like, but I can only hope that those who wish to know more about things will read them...but it is down to them.

The information is out there...I find it, I post it...the rest is up to you.
I have posted evidence based research about current government guidelines....which points out that these are flawed.
At no point have I said 'don't wear a mask'....I have said that I won't wear one....and used the reasoning of science based journals(and experience).

I have posted stuff by university professors...epidemiologists, who have used evidence based research to tell us how those government has got it wrong...in numerous ways.
You can decide that you do not want to read this stuff, but if that is your choice, then please do not tell me to shut up....however diplomatically.

It was George Orwell who said
'The more a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it'
I am sorry if my speaking against what I see as the greatest fraud in history, offends you, but I cannot stay silent

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 07:47

As for conspiracy theories.
The definition of a conspiracy theory is:-
'A belief that a covert influential organisation is responsible for an unexplained event'
That is a dictionary definition.
You have said that my information posted is a conspiracy theory.
Clearly this cannot be true as I have posted information that came from a global government conference where 196 governments signed up to a 'drill' of what to do in a global crisis...like a pandemic.
There is documentary evidence of this and I have posted a link to it.....but maybe you did not read it.
There are videos of US politician Mike Pompeo mentioning this....so cannot be seen as a conspiracy.

You may think I am labouring a point here, but you need to know that I post honestly and there are certain things that I am passionate about.
A future for our children is one of these things, jobs, education, homes and the possibility of a better life.
All of this has been trashed.
Not by a virus, but by a short sighted set of politicians and a nanny state.
Wake up we are being lied to.

monkey hanger 13-08-2020 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1243222)
Incidentally am not sure you've heard of Vernon Coleman but he has done some excellent You Tube videos from the perspective of an old ****** in a chair.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd6...LPUkw1BfiJDibw

plus there are plenty of others on youtube that give an alternative to the governments stratagy on masks and other virus related stuff. funny how these people are what others discribe them as from the political right.

monkey hanger 13-08-2020 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243223)
Taddy, your response to my post is, in essence, telling me to shut up.

Ok, you did it quite diplomatically and vaguely justified it by trying to convince me that I am polluting(or as you put it, influencing them to disregard government edicts) young minds.

It was George Orwell who said
'The more a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it'
I am sorry if my speaking against what I see as the greatest fraud in history, offends you, but I cannot stay silent

your first paragraph shows that something is needed to keep the sheep from following every single message it puts out without any thought whatsoever. if those with similar views to you are looked at their subscibers and viewers have gone through the roof over the last few months. keep going margaret, accy web needs you.

monkey hanger 13-08-2020 08:25

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1243200]

The science behind wearing masks has not changed.
It will NOT protect you from Covid, it will not protect others from Covid if you are carrying it.
These masks say on the boxes that they will not protect against Covid.

The Manufacturers are telling you thios because it is TRUE

and thats just the official masks made to a certain standard. not those home made things or joke masks made by someone for ebay sales to make a little earner out of the situation. you can actually buy one with the letters SNP printed on. skull and crossbones would be more appropiate i think.

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1243228)
your first paragraph shows that something is needed to keep the sheep from following every single message it puts out without any thought whatsoever. if those with similar views to you are looked at their subscibers and viewers have gone through the roof over the last few months. keep going margaret, accy web needs you.

Thank you....I am awake but not woke I am concerned about what is happening, not just here but all over the world.
Yesterday it was officially declared that the UK is in recession.
It is designated as such because for two quarters of the year the Gross Domestic Product(GDP) or what we make, has fallen...not just a little, but 20.5 percent....a fifth.

The government seemed surprised at this.
How can you be surprised at something that you engineered.
How can you shut down a country and believe that it will not have an effect on the economy.
There are some reports that the next quarter will show that growth of the GDP has risen by about six percent.....that still means we are playing catch up to the tune of 14 percent.
There is a lot of pain ahead of us, but those who created it will not be troubled overmuch, it will be the hoi polloi....us who feel it,and will continue feeling it for a long long time.

I thought it was only supposed to be Labour governments that trashed the economy.
This time it is going to be a Tory chancellor who puts the note in the drawer saying 'the money's all gone and we haven't paid the leaky bill'.

Wake up...it is easier to fool you than it is to persuade you that you are being fooled and manipulated.

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1242596)
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/w...l-preparedness

This is the document that outlines what Exile pointed out.
This Plandemic has been in the making since 2005.....and primarily it was planned to check how the population would react to Bioweaponry/Biowarfare.

It documents the this has to be auctioned before September of 2020....and that the plandemic would occur as a result of a leak from a laboratory.

The World Bank, the World Health Organisation are all in the clutches of Bill Gates(who frighteningly) wants the whole world to be vaccinated.
it is interesting to note that China took out a patent on the Coronavirus the day after it was reported to be transmissible to humans.
Please note things that occur naturally cannot be subject to patent.
There has to be a scientific modification to allow for it to be 'owned'.....so what does this tell you?
The other worry is that ALL manufacturers of vaccines are immune from legal challenges....this means they cannot be challenged over the effectiveness...or if you or your children suffer from side effects or damage as a result of the vaccine(this would be very difficult to prove conclusively as the big pharmacy would hide all the data.

Please check section 13 of the inserts in the vaccine packages(this is easy to do online).
There is NO vaccine that has been tested to ensure that it does not cause cancer. Or that it does not cause genetic mutation....many state that the effects on fertility are undetermined.
Some vaccines omit section 13 altogether.

These new DNA/RNA vaccines have never been tested on humans.
They use genetic material from more than one species and this will be given to humans without randomised controlled trials having been carried out...these are the bedrock and foundations of good science...but they are not going to be done.
Why might this be then?
Well, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions.
Every time a doctor or scientist puts this information out....it is removed....they do NOT want you to know ANY of this.

Now if that doesn't worry you....then I worry for you.

And for those who tell me that some diseases have been eradicated as a result of vaccination....yes I know this.....but some of these were years ago, and vaccines have changed beyond all recognition

This is my post 715.
It contains a link to the document that tells you that this pandemic was in the planning from something like 2005.....and that the 196 signatories had to fulfil the orders to complete a 'drill'(the pandemic that we are now seeing) by September 2020 at the latest.

But if you don't read it then you won't know...and you will continue to see these posts as a conspiracy theory.....even though there is evidence that clearly refutes this.

Exile on Spencer St 13-08-2020 10:08

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two simple graphs.

The first is of DEATHS recorded in this country during this so-called pandemic. It’s a few weeks old now, but that flat line is continuing to the right.

The second is the latest GDP figures.

Now, as a rational intelligent person presented with such evidence, which gives you most to worry about?

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 10:22

Exile that is a no brainer...it has to be Graph two with the economy falling off a cliff.
We think that we saw austerity, but we have seen nothing yet.
Meanwhile Sweden goes about its daily doings with no upheaval, life for them remains NORMAL....the real normal, where you can hug your friend, hold someone's hand, smile without having your smile wiped out by a mask.(sigh)

Exile on Spencer St 13-08-2020 12:07

1 Attachment(s)
We must all obey the rules...

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1243227)
plus there are plenty of others on youtube that give an alternative to the governments stratagy on masks and other virus related stuff. funny how these people are what others discribe them as from the political right.

Much of the stuff that gives alternative views(or as I like to call...the truth) disappear....are taken down after just a few days.
Why might this be?
Might it be because the establishment want to keep you docile, ignorant, uninformed, in the dark???
What is it that frightens them so much that no debate can be entered into??
Or is the nfluence of those who have much to gain in financial terms....Big Pharma?
I know what I think, but I will let you draw your own conclusions.

By the way, the video by Vernon Coleman on the vaccine, its development, its testing(or the lack of it) I have been saying from the outset.....pay attention, watch it...then decide if you want to be a Bill Gates genetically modified guinea pig.

Jimmy Clitheroe 13-08-2020 16:43

Squeak squeak (or whatever racket guinea pigs and Hammy Hamster make). You have had Trump saying he will use the military to force people to take the vaccine and Biden is just a puppet for megolamanic Gates - out of the frying pan into the blast furnace with no other options.

Exile on Spencer St 13-08-2020 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1243262)
?...You have had Trump saying he will use the military to force people to take the vaccine....

Source?
Trump said back in May, when everyone and big Pharma was saying the only answer was a vaccine, that he’d mobilise the military to “deliver“ a vaccine across the USA.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

We could debate what “deliver” means but I suggest it’s stretching things to assume it means physically forcing people.

I hold no brief for Trump but, my take on things, is that he’s sceptical of the WHO, Fauci, the CDC, the Gates, and other the Corona Cartels, all of whom seem to be rushing the world into genetically modified vaccines. It’s Bill Gates who wants mandatory vaccinations (at $100 a pop, I wonder why).

Trump’s a business man, first, and politician second, and I suspect he never really wanted to lockdown, because of the obvious (at least to anyone with a modicum of sense) economic impact, and consequent impact on his re-election prospects.
But his and all the other 195 governments, who signed up back in 2005, we’re obliged to comply once the WHO declared a global pandemic.

Is it purely coincidental that the entire left-wing, liberal, democrat, woke elite In the USA have been screaming to keep lockdown going as long as possible?
What odds, I wonder, that, if Trump loses in November, the global pandemic suddenly ends?

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 17:28

How can they force medicate the whole world?

It normally takes in excess of a decade to develop a vaccine and it has to go through a series of testing....this will all be by passed for The Covid Vaccine.....which is why the companies manufacturing it want indemnification.....and doesn't that worry you?
That a Pharma producer has not the confidence in the safety of their product.
But how can they have confidence in something that has not gone through the rigorous double blind, randomised controlled trials??
Would a CEO give this to his child or grandchild?

Like masks....I will not be having it...but please do not let that stop you from having it...well that is if you believe what the government tell you and if you are happy to trade your health for this vaccine(remember untested, might work, might not, might make you sick, might kill you).

Jimmy Clitheroe 13-08-2020 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1243264)
Source?
Trump said back in May, when everyone and big Pharma was saying the only answer was a vaccine, that he’d mobilise the military to “deliver“ a vaccine across the USA.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

We could debate what “deliver” means but I suggest it’s stretching things to assume it means physically forcing people.

I hold no brief for Trump but, my take on things, is that he’s sceptical of the WHO, Fauci, the CDC, the Gates, and other the Corona Cartels, all of whom seem to be rushing the world into genetically modified vaccines. It’s Bill Gates who wants mandatory vaccinations (at $100 a pop, I wonder why).

Trump’s a business man, first, and politician second, and I suspect he never really wanted to lockdown, because of the obvious (at least to anyone with a modicum of sense) economic impact, and consequent impact on his re-election prospects.
But his and all the other 195 governments, who signed up back in 2005, we’re obliged to comply once the WHO declared a global pandemic.

Is it purely coincidental that the entire left-wing, liberal, democrat, woke elite In the USA have been screaming to keep lockdown going as long as possible?
What odds, I wonder, that, if Trump loses in November, the global pandemic suddenly ends?

It would be an enormous task and the only way for full compliance would be to use force. Initially, coercion - restricting travel for non-vaccine citizens, restricting jobs, even food to try and force compliance but in the end only physical force would ever ensure 100% compliance. In the video I saw it came across as Trump using 'any means possible' which as you say is open to interpretation

Exile on Spencer St 13-08-2020 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243266)
How can they force medicate the whole world?....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1243267)
?.. Initially, coercion - restricting travel for non-vaccine citizens, restricting jobs, even food to try and force compliance...

Jimmy, you’re spot on.
It will be achieved by doing exactly what China has been doing now for several years. It’s called “Social Credit”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

With that system in place (thanks in part to our friends in Silicon Valley and their “smart” technology) there will be no need for physical force.

Scroll down on the above Wikipedia link to “implications for citizens”.
This is the Marxist totalitarian dream for the new normal.

Margaret Pilkington 13-08-2020 19:26

Yes, I knew that is what would be implemented....and that is why they want the whole world to be vaccinated.
It sounds like science fiction, but the vaccines will insert nano technology....so that those in power can control us...the minions, they will even be able to monitor and change our thought processes. Control our health, fertility in fact there will be nothing that they do not know...no privacy.
If we transgress then our ability to access food, money, travel will be revoked.
Scary isn't it?
But it will be hard to get people to believe that this is the plan, the agenda for the future
I do hope that this will not be in my lifetime.

monkey hanger 14-08-2020 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243272)
Yes, I knew that is what would be implemented....and that is why they want the whole world to be vaccinated.
It sounds like science fiction, but the vaccines will insert nano technology....so that those in power can control us...the minions, they will even be able to monitor and change our thought processes. Control our health, fertility in fact there will be nothing that they do not know...no privacy.
If we transgress then our ability to access food, money, travel will be revoked.
Scary isn't it?
But it will be hard to get people to believe that this is the plan, the agenda for the future
I do hope that this will not be in my lifetime.

the whole things reminds me of a science fiction film taken in the future. the whole population following the orders and looking and dressing all the same. the only dissenters are in the mountains fighting a renagade action.{pendle hill and haworth moors of the future**. as for taking an untried rushed through vaccine they,ll have to catch me first. just looking at the warnings of possible side affects from something simple as glaucoma eye drops then thats enough for me. same as the winter flu jab that i swerve every year. never once have i been taken to task by any medical proffesional for my refusal.

monkey hanger 14-08-2020 07:51

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1243254]
because the establishment want to keep you docile, ignorant, uninformed, in the dark???

but there are plenty who actually do not mind this happening. infact i thing there is a good percentage of the population that actually enjoy being controlled in this way. got to do this that and the other because the government knows better and they are telling us to do it. as far as i know there has been no mass rallies of dissenters. seems another world from CND protests and tree huggers on new roads being built.

Less 14-08-2020 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1243281)

but there are plenty who actually do not mind this happening. infact i thing there is a good percentage of the population that actually enjoy being controlled in this way. got to do this that and the other because the government knows better and they are telling us to do it. as far as i know there has been no mass rallies of dissenters. seems another world from CND protests and tree huggers on new roads being built.

Actually what these people really enjoy is pointing out to those that choose not to follow the rules, 'You aren't following the rules, I'm going to tell Sir'.

The sad creeps.

Margaret Pilkington 14-08-2020 09:20

This is what I know about mask wearing.
Now this research goes back decades and it comes up with the same conclusions from a wide variety of research studies.
Those who are in favour of wearing masks should make use of this evidencebased research(as against anecdotal evidence) and this is why I will not be wearing a mask, but you judge for yourselves.

Studies of Surgical Masks Efficacy ? 12160 Social Network

It is all there if you WANT the information to make an INFORMED choice, rather than believing what government wants you to believe.

cashman 14-08-2020 10:09

i never choose to believe what any government says, all i know is what kept me safe when i worked and thats fine with me, anyone else can please thereself i aint really bothered about that.

taddy 14-08-2020 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243225)
As for conspiracy theories.
The definition of a conspiracy theory is:-
'A belief that a covert influential organisation is responsible for an unexplained event'
That is a dictionary definition.
You have said that my information posted is a conspiracy theory.
Clearly this cannot be true as I have posted information that came from a global government conference where 196 governments signed up to a 'drill' of what to do in a global crisis...like a pandemic.
There is documentary evidence of this and I have posted a link to it.....but maybe you did not read it.
There are videos of US politician Mike Pompeo mentioning this....so cannot be seen as a conspiracy.

You may think I am labouring a point here, but you need to know that I post honestly and there are certain things that I am passionate about.
A future for our children is one of these things, jobs, education, homes and the possibility of a better life.
All of this has been trashed.
Not by a virus, but by a short sighted set of politicians and a nanny state.
Wake up we are being lied to.

Please let me attempt to put reason to my post about your comments as to why you are not prepared to wear a mask, which as you rightly say is your right and is not breaking any laws.
A couple of days before I drafted that post my better half who had not been feeling so well, asked me to nip down to one of the German supermarkets in town to pick up a few things but asked me to wear one of the masks that she has been making for other people,(without charge I may add).
As I was getting out of the car at the said Supermarket, I did as asked and donned the mask. I was then approached by three late teenaged youths singing, "We won't do what were are asked and we won't wear our masks"; harmless enough, a jokey little ditty, until the biggest and presumed leader of the group noticed that I was wearing a mask.
The singing stopped and the so called leader whom I will refer to as Mickey Mouth came up to me with the two Minnie Mouths behind him and said "I have got the virus and I am going to cough in your face. O/K, I replied but let me sing you a little song first, Oh, eh, wot you on about old man, the mouth said.
I then proceeded to sing,"lean on me and I will be your friend but cough on me and I will kick your A---". "There are three of you so you may be able to give me a good hiding but you, the one with the mouth will and I repeat will go down and what's more you will not get back up", he looked me in the eye with a snarl on his face and then turned to the two Minnie Mouths and said,"Come the old git is not worth it.
To be honest, I felt rather deflated probably wrongly, as in my mind at the time, for the first time in over fifty odd years I was looking forward slapping down another person.
Ok, it is not an excuse for my post but maybe a way of calming myself down after reading your post and others proclaiming that the public at large do not have to wear masks. My policy is that ok they may not do you any good but then again they will not harm you.
Rant over but I doubt, not saying won't that I will be putting any more posts under the Corona Virus heading.
Stay Happy, a back to calm old Luddite.

taddy 14-08-2020 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1243220)
I think a lot of the people who wear the face nappies should continue to do so forever so we don't have to listen to the excrement exuding from their gobs.

With a post like that have you received your parents permission to be on this site.:confused::confused:

Margaret Pilkington 14-08-2020 10:56

Taddy, you are entitled to your views.
I do not argue with that at all...and I really thought you knew that.
There are always going to be young fools in the world.
Remember we were once where they are now...but perhaps our foolery was more benign.

No - one should be expected to be subjected to the treatment you received.
I would have involved the police because they were intimidating and harassing you with their behaviour.

All that said, you know my stand point is different(or at least I hope you do).
I am not a thug(young or otherwise) I consider my actions....and these 'mouths' as you termed them, were in their late teens.
So do you think they were acting as they were because they had read my posts about not wearing masks?
Because if that is what you are thinking, I have to say I think you are way off beam.
My posts are not remotely interesting to people such as this.

If they had decided they were not going to wear masks, but were going to threaten to cough on members of the public, then I can say that this was not my influence.

I post MY views....I back up my views with information which is science based.
I do not ask others to follow my lead.
All I do is provide INFORMATION.
You cannot make an informed decision if you do not have information, or if you are being fed bogus information.
As for the comment that the mask might not do you any good, but it won't do you any harm.
Well, that is not exactly true either.
There is a risk of breathing in bacteria and viruses that a moist mask is loaded with....and should you be unlucky enough to have fungal spores trapped in your mask then that is an incurable condition...it can be managed , but not cured.
Again this is from scientific journals

Taddy, you have to do what you consider is appropriate....that way you know that at least one person is happy.
I am glad you have returned to calm....Hobgoglinised:)

taddy 14-08-2020 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1243228)

The Lass does not need any encouragement, M.H. she does rather well on her own.;);)

Margaret Pilkington 14-08-2020 11:08

Taddy, I think Jimmy Clitheroe might struggle to get parental approval....I get the impression that he is at least our generation....might even be a tad older....but I am quite happy to be corrected by Jimmy once he is on here again.

taddy 14-08-2020 11:10

Marge, in no way am I insinuating that the yobs I described were influenced by your posts, as as you say it is highly unlikely that they have even heard of Accy Web; and as for them threatening to cough on other people again that is down to their upbringing not your posts.
I was always taught to express my own views but to agree to differ with the views of others.

Margaret Pilkington 14-08-2020 11:24

Taddy, that is something that is rare.
Today it is about 'cancel culture'...if you have a view that differs from the 'woke' in this world then they will maliciously shut you down...not realising that it is through diverse discussions that ideas and ideals evolve.

It sounds very much like these you 'soon to be' men were badly brought up...although I know that it does not always follow...children are not like dahlias....they grow their own way sometimes even after the best growing conditions.

cashman 14-08-2020 11:45

i would say 90% of the time its bad parenting, some may disagree with hat view but its mine simple as.

taddy 14-08-2020 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243304)
Taddy, I think Jimmy Clitheroe might struggle to get parental approval....I get the impression that he is at least our generation....might even be a tad older....but I am quite happy to be corrected by Jimmy once he is on here again.

The post was a sarcastic dig Marge, as you know doubt realised.

Margaret Pilkington 14-08-2020 13:56

I did think it might be tongue in cheek.
A diversity of view makes for interesting discourse....and everyone expresses it in their own way...some do it with diplomacy, some Fire straight from the hip.
I quite like those who do not mince their words...it leaves you in absolutely no doubt as to where they stand.

Jimmy Clitheroe 14-08-2020 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1243301)
With a post like that have you received your parents permission to be on this site.:confused::confused:

I have been subjected to being called fascist by face rag wearers for not wearing one walking down a street - them not seeing the irony of their comments. I am NOT stopping them from wearing one I do want people to have a CHOICE but I get fed up of people laying down the law and trying to dictate to me when they are in the WRONG. That is why I would be quite happy for those who gloat and believe themselves to be 'heroes' for wearing a useless piece of rag on their face to be convinced by their 'rulers' to wear them forever.

Exile on Spencer St 14-08-2020 19:40

Have just read a very lengthy interview given in 2015 by Robert Kennedy Jnr (yes, the son of his assassinated father) but had to stick with it because of what he was saying, and just how much it relates to our current global health madness.

He was talking about the impact of vaccines, particularly the effects of mercury used in them and its relationship to the ‘non-pandemic’ :rolleyes: of autism and other neuro ‘diseases’ of the young.
But, given what he said, the implications of what we are going through now are put into focus.

Here are a few quotes:
The CDC is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry. The agency owns more than 20 vaccine patents and purchases and sells $4.1 billion in vaccines annually. Congressman Dave Weldon has pointed out that the primary metric for success across the CDC is how many vaccines the agency sells and how successfully the agency expands its vaccine program—regardless of any negative effects on human health.

Pharma is the largest lobbyist in Washington. It now has more lobbyists on Capitol Hill than there are Congress people. The industry spends twice as much on lobbying as oil and gas and almost four times as much as the defense and aerospace industries.

The media is complicit in the cataclysm. At least part of the reason is financial. America is one of only two nations in the world that allows pharmaceutical ads on television. Drug companies are the largest advertisers on TV and radio. They spend $3-$5.4 billion annually to saturate the airwaves with 80 advertisements every hour. Anyone who watches network news quickly understands that it has devolved into a vehicle for selling pharmaceuticals. That lucre seems to have neutralized the news divisions at CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS. Fox News alone is uncorrupted, but only because its shameless purpose, from its inception, has been to promote the ascendancy of corporate power. Fox’s former CEO, Roger Ailes, was sympathetic with the cause but he told me that he would have to fire any of his hosts who allowed me on his network to discuss mercury in vaccines or autism if I cost them an advertiser. He said, “Bobby, if I let you on to talk about vaccines, Rupert would be on the phone with me in ten minutes.”

No doubt Robert Kennedy Jnr is dismissed by some with an axe to grind as just another conspiracy theorist. But I found what he said quite sickening given what we are being subjected to right now.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/a...rst-nightmare/

DaveinGermany 14-08-2020 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1243196)
and even heysham B nuclear power station,

Pretty damn sure I'd be wanting more than just a face mask if I was fiddling round with "Instant Sunshine"!

Margaret Pilkington 14-08-2020 22:21

Exile, I think Big Pharma are global lobbyists.....and their influence and power is scarifying.

They are not interested in the health of any nation...they are not philanthropists, they are greedy money grabbing industries that know the kind of hold a huge world vaccine program would have on their coffers.

All the Pharma companies want us all to be medicated in some way.
A few years ago it was mooted that all over 55 yr olds would be given a 'polypill' that would protect them from a variety of ailments that are linked to ageing.

All medicines have side effects and some of these need medication to control them....so had this gone ahead we would all be guzzling down pills to supposedly keep us well and meds to cope with the side effects of the pills that were given to keep us well....meanwhile the big pharma are laughing all the way to the bank.

Alternative therapies are discouraged by medical practitioners because they know that this will rob them and the Pharma companies of money....so your doctor will never recommend homeopathy, or osteopathy or any other of the alternative health products.

I stay away from Doctors as much as I can because I do not wish to be medicated purely on my age.
I take no prescribed medicines, I eat fresh food, I keep active both mentally and physically....and when I am called off this lake, I want to go without any meddling.

monkey hanger 15-08-2020 07:33

think we as humans have two choices. either a shorter non medicated happy life or a longer totally medicated one with every day the boring same. when a pet owner finds there animal refusing their favourite food and not wanting to go out you do something about it because the end is nigh. no one wants to die but many of us do not want a sleeping death for years drugged up in a care home either.

taddy 15-08-2020 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1243330)
I have been subjected to being called fascist by face rag wearers for not wearing one walking down a street - them not seeing the irony of their comments. I am NOT stopping them from wearing one I do want people to have a CHOICE but I get fed up of people laying down the law and trying to dictate to me when they are in the WRONG. That is why I would be quite happy for those who gloat and believe themselves to be 'heroes' for wearing a useless piece of rag on their face to be convinced by their 'rulers' to wear them forever.

This post is a lot more adult orientated than the one that I rather sarcastically refered to yesterday.I have never tried to lay down the law as you say, in fact it is not a law that anyone (Has) to wear a mask.or a piece of rag as you so childishly put it.
Stay happy Jimmy,
Your's, The Luddite.

Margaret Pilkington 15-08-2020 12:29

I think we all have to take responsibility for our own well being.
This can be done in many waysYou go to the doctor and he tells you that your blood pressure is up and he puts you on pills.
What he does not tell you is that over the years what is seen as high blood pressure has had its values revised downward....which means more people will be considered hypertensive.
The same with cholesterol....you get a blood test and you get slapped on statins.
Your body makes cholesterol, your brain relies on it, your muscles need it to work well.
So after a while you may get a foggy memory and muscle aches which we all put down to getting older...when in fact it is the meds we take.
The laughable thing is that statins do not have the great beneficial effect that has been portrayed for them....and drug companies know this, but hide it from you.

You can lower your blood pressure by life style changes...increasing your activities....simple things like walking....same with cholesterol. Keeping your weight steady....all doable without meds.
Although I accept there are some conditions where meds will definitely keep you going.
I am not advocating stopping prescribed meds at all, just that you get as much information as possible about what you are taking....knowing the side effects etc.
So being unmedicated does not necessarily mean a shorter life.
And life....well it should be more about QUALITY.
After all who wants to live to be a hundred if you cannot eat what you like, or have an active life doing things that give you pleasure.
I used to take my Ma for her medical appointments....she was a type 2 diabetic for the last fifteen years of her life.
Her medications to control her diabetes affected her kidneys and brought on heart failure.
Her diet was supposed to be salt free, carbohydrate controlled, sugar free, he heart failure meant her fluids were restricted too.
Her GP wanted her to get her blood sugars down to a ridiculous level....this was when she was in her 80's she could have done it, but she would have had very little pleasure in life.
So we opted for Quality.....and she lived to be 91.

DaveinGermany 15-08-2020 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1243351)
in fact it is not a law that anyone (Has) to wear a mask.

Not quite sure on the legalities here, but not wearing a mask in certain situations can incur fines, that sounds like a law to me Taddy, break it get fined. Like I said, not sure of the legal angle or if it was passed in the h.o.c & now on the statutes.

There has certainly been lots of confusion & misrepresentation from all corners over the whole performance in general but I'm pretty sure sharper minds than mine can turn "convictions" out or in depending on their viewpoint (make that fee).

taddy 15-08-2020 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243338)
Exile, I think Big Pharma are global lobbyists.....and their influence and power is scarifying.

They are not interested in the health of any nation...they are not philanthropists, they are greedy money grabbing industries that know the kind of hold a huge world vaccine program would have on their coffers.

All the Pharma companies want us all to be medicated in some way.
A few years ago it was mooted that all over 55 yr olds would be given a 'polypill' that would protect them from a variety of ailments that are linked to ageing.

All medicines have side effects and some of these need medication to control them....so had this gone ahead we would all be guzzling down pills to supposedly keep us well and meds to cope with the side effects of the pills that were given to keep us well....meanwhile the big pharma are laughing all the way to the bank.

Alternative therapies are discouraged by medical practitioners because they know that this will rob them and the Pharma companies of money....so your doctor will never recommend homeopathy, or osteopathy or any other of the alternative health products.

I stay away from Doctors as much as I can because I do not wish to be medicated purely on my age.
I take no prescribed medicines, I eat fresh food, I keep active both mentally and physically....and when I am called off this lake, I want to go without any meddling.

I cannot argue with your sentiments Marge but then again you must admit that you have been very fortunate in not having any serious illness or accidents in your life.
As I have stated in an earlier post but for the knowledge and dedication of the medical staff and the scientific brakethroughs over the years, I would have died in 1968. The skill of the Surgeon,(Mr Jacks),and the nursing staff under Sister Hayes at Accrington Victoria have allowed me to agree or to disagree, or to agree (to) disagree with whom so ever I wish but then again with me being a naturally cantankerous little sod, maybe I would have come back and haunted this site anyway.
Ah well, Approaching Hobgoblin time, stay happy.
Your's, a Cantankerous Taddy.

Margaret Pilkington 15-08-2020 13:35

I remember both of those people very fondly.
Sister Hayes was a charm to work for. ( she was night Sister on my first set of nights as a student....she said I had a lot of 'oil in my lamp'....I later learned that this meant she trusted me)
Mr Jacks...I was scared of.
He was lovely with patients, but I was a very junior student when I first met up with him....and was(at that time) in awe of consultants.

I have had my share of surgery... both major and minor, although I contend that there is no such thing as minor surgery, except when it is happening to someone else.
I have also had some quite scary procedures too...but no serious accidents(thankfully...and don't want any).
Taddy, you are allowed to be as cantankerous as you like...it is not illegal and in some instances might even add to your charm :)

monkey hanger 16-08-2020 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1243354)
I am not advocating stopping prescribed meds at all, just that you get as much information as possible about what you are taking....knowing the side effects etc.

So we opted for Quality.....and she lived to be 91.

bit like my old man. he had a very serious heart attack when he was 59. when he came out of hospital he had some medication to take and a regular visit back to the hospital. he wanted to see a few hartlepool home games before he died and used to shuffle off with me to sit in the main stand. he hated sitting at football and after a few months of this decided to ditch the medicines and hospital visits to carry on as normal. 20 years later he was walking my dog when i was back home again between marriages. the walk was about 3 miles long. he lasted to 88 doing what he wanted till the last week of his life. active life and talking to any woman who,d listen to him.

Exile on Spencer St 16-08-2020 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1243388)
bit like my old man. he had a very serious heart attack when he was 59. when he came out of hospital he had some medication to take and a regular visit back to the hospital. he wanted to see a few hartlepool home games before he died and used to shuffle off with me to sit in the main stand. he hated sitting at football and after a few months of this decided to ditch the medicines and hospital visits to carry on as normal. 20 years later he was walking my dog when i was back home again between marriages. the walk was about 3 miles long. he lasted to 88 doing what he wanted till the last week of his life. active life and talking to any woman who,d listen to him.

Great story, MH.
But then many of us would have to walk more than three miles to find a woman who’d listen to us! ;)

monkey hanger 16-08-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1243391)
Great story, MH.
But then many of us would have to walk more than three miles to find a woman who’d listen to us! ;)

just wished i,d taken after him with his confidence with women. too shy when i was younger like my ma.

Margaret Pilkington 16-08-2020 11:12

Maybe it was a generational thing.
Where ever I took Ma...and I would park her wheelchair while I went and explored(at her insistence) before I left her I would tell her not to talk to strange men.
I could guarantee that when I returned she would be in conversation with some chap or other.
In the Isle of Wight one chap wheeled her off somewhere.
When I got back to where I had left her, she had gone.
I looked around and saw this elderly upright gentleman wheeling her back towards me.
He had taken her to a cafe and they had had a cup of tea together.

Exile on Spencer St 16-08-2020 15:08

Reminds me that, many years ago, I was with my wife in London waiting cross a busy road near Trafalgar Square. I saw a suitable gap in the traffic, grabbed her by the hand, said “let’s go”, and pulled her gently across to the other side. When we both got there I turned to find I was holding hands with a total stranger. My wife, laughing, was still on the other side of the road.

AccyMad 18-08-2020 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1242763)
You must have a posh Aldi MH, at ours we've still just got someone on the door telling us when we can go in - traffic lights would be nice :)

Just an update on this, just been to Accrington Aldi & they now have traffic lights over the door telling you whether to go in or whether you need to wait, ladies & gents the technology has arrived :)

Exile on Spencer St 18-08-2020 17:03

Can we have this guy reporting in this country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF4xhhCkmPA

monkey hanger 19-08-2020 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1243514)
Can we have this guy reporting in this country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF4xhhCkmPA

we have no chance. just substitute australia for britain and its just the same. when will the majority of the country just wake up and realize the con we have had put onto us.